Timberwolf Equity Research
Fri, May 27, 11:44 AM
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:33 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) will replace California Resources (NYSE:CRC) in the S&P MidCap 400 after Wednesday's close. TREX will take Snyder's-Lance's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- AMAG Pharma will replace Diamond Foods (about to be acquired by Snyder's-Lance) in the S&P 600.
- LNCE +1.8% after hours. TREX +3.7%. AMAG +4.6%.
Thu, Jan. 28, 11:14 AM
- Diamond Foods (DMND -7%) and Snyder's Lance (LNCE -9.5%) are both sharply lower after the companies set dates to vote on their proposed merger. The scheduling of the vote is a signal that the FTC and SEC have completed their initial review of the deal.
- Snyder's also disclosed it expects to report full year revenue of $1.66B.
- SEC Form 14a
May 8, 2015, 6:40 AM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) reports gross margin rate declined 107 bps to 34.64%.
- SG&A expense rate fell 82 bps to 30.3%.
- Operating margin rate grew 10 bps to 4.71%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net revenue: $1.69B to $1.72B; EPS diluted: $1.11 to $1.19; Capex: $60M to $62M.
- Q1 results
May 7, 2014, 3:56 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (LNCE +4.1%) agrees to sell its private label snack foods business to Shearer's Foods in a $430M deal that it says will enable it to focus on branded sales.
- BB&T analyst Brett Hundley thinks the sale, combined with an improved business mix, will help improve operating margins to above 10% while unlocking equity value.
Sep. 6, 2012, 3:58 PM
Snyders-Lance (LNCE +11.7%) spiked higher after last night's announced acquisition of Snack Factory and certain affiliates for $340M in cash, adding the fast-expanding Pretzel Crisps brand to the snack company's portfolio. The deal is expected to close early in Q4 and will add ~$0.02 to adjusted EPS in 2012 and ~$0.10 in 2013.| Sep. 6, 2012, 3:58 PM
Feb. 10, 2012, 7:27 AMLance (LNCE): Q4 EPS of $0.33 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.25. Revenue of $412M (+44.5% Y/Y) beats by $9.5M. Shares -3.4% premarket. (PR) | Feb. 10, 2012, 7:27 AM