At $11, Landec's Risk-Reward Now Looks Skewed To The Upside
At Landec, Some Of The Parts Don't Add Up
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:22 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Tue, Mar. 29, 4:15 PM
Mon, Mar. 28, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jan. 5, 4:14 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ2 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $140.44M (+5.9% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
- Shares +0.75%.
Mon, Jan. 4, 5:35 PM
Sep. 29, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ1 EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $135.36M (+1.3% Y/Y) misses by $6.1M.
Sep. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:29 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ4 EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $134.4M (+11.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.74M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ3 EPS of $0.14 in-line.
- Revenue of $138.5M (+9.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.77M.
Mar. 30, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 6, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ2 EPS of $0.12 in-line.
- Revenue of $132.7M (+10.6% Y/Y) beats by $5.53M.
Jan. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 7, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Landec (NASDAQ:LNDC): FQ1 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $133.61M (+22.0% Y/Y) beats by $11.7M.
Oct. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
Landec Corp. designs, develops, manufactures and sells differentiated products for food and biomaterials markets and license technology applications to partners. It operates through the following segments: Food Products Technology, Food Export, and HA-based Biomaterials. The Food Products... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR