Thu, Jul. 23, 5:47 AM
Thu, Jun. 25, 10:06 AM
Thu, Jun. 25, 7:19 AM
- Net income of $$12.9M, or $1.10 per diluted share vs. $16.5M, or $1.28 per diluted share in the prior year.
- Total irrigation equipment revenues decreased 12% to $131.3M from $149M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Gross margin of 28.9% of sales vs. 28.4% a year ago.
- Cash and cash equivalents of $154M; repurchased 371.8K shares for $29.1M.
- Backlog of unshipped orders at May 31, 2015 was $53.2M vs. $73.6M in the prior year.
- FQ3 results
Thu, Jun. 25, 7:01 AM
Wed, Jun. 24, 5:30 PM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:33 PM
Wed, Mar. 25, 9:53 AM
- Lindsay (LNN -5.3%) is plunging in early trade after missing both quarterly profit and revenue estimates.
- "While the longer term drivers to our markets remain positive, the cyclical contraction for irrigation equipment has continued," said CEO Rick Parod said following the company's FQ2 results.
- Previously: More on Lindsay's FQ2 (Mar. 25 2015)
- Previously: Lindsay misses by $0.38, misses on revenue (Mar. 25 2015)
Wed, Mar. 25, 7:35 AM
- Net income of $9M, or $0.75 per diluted share vs. $13.5M, or $1.04 per diluted share in the prior year.
- Total irrigation equipment revenues decreased 20% to $108.3M from $135.9M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Gross margin of 28% of sales vs. 27.9% a year ago.
- The company repurchased 224.3K shares for $19.4M during the quarter.
- Backlog of unshipped orders at February 28, 2015 was $74.3M vs. $89.3M in the prior year.
- FQ2 results
Wed, Mar. 25, 7:04 AM
Tue, Mar. 24, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 6, 7:31 AM
- Net income of $7.6M, or $0.62 per diluted share vs. $10.2M, or $0.79 per diluted share in the prior year.
- Total irrigation equipment revenues decreased 11% to $114.7M from $129.2M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Gross margin of 27.4% of sales vs. 27.2% a year ago.
- The company repurchased 382K shares for $30M during the quarter.
- Backlog of unshipped orders at November 30, 2014 was $68.3M vs. $86.6M in the prior year.
- FQ1 results
Tue, Jan. 6, 7:03 AM
Mon, Jan. 5, 5:30 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 4:10 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:29 AM
- Lindsay (NYSE:LNN) has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Elecsys (NASDAQ:ESYS) for $17.50 per share in cash, for a total purchase price of approximately $70.5M. The parties are targeting a January 2015 closing.
- The agreement has been unanimously approved by both the Lindsay and Elecsys boards of directors.
- Upon closing of the transaction, Elecsys will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Lindsay and will continue to be operated by the company’s current management team.
- ESYS +80.2% premarket
Oct. 9, 2014, 7:02 AM
LNN vs. ETF Alternatives
Lindsay Corp designs, manufactures, and sells irrigation systems used in the agricultural industry to increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. It also manufactures infrastructure products and services.
Other News & PR