Alliant Energy CorporationNYSE
Will A Hot Summer Support Alliant Energy's High Valuation?
Tristan R. Brown
Tristan R. Brown
Fri, Oct. 7, 3:08 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 7:45 AM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) announces the retirement of CFO Tom Hanson effective Dec. 31, to be succeeded by current Treasurer Robert Durian.
- Hanson is a 35-year veteran of the company, and has served as CFO since 2011 and as Senior VP since 2013.
- Durian joined LNT in 1992 and has held a variety of leadership roles, serving as Chief Accounting Officer starting in 2011, Vice President in 2015 and as Treasurer beginning earlier this year.
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:01 PM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEGN, AEIS, AMKR, APU, ARE, ATW, BDE, BLKB, CEMP, CGNX, CHGG, CKEC, CONE, CUTR, DAC, DNB, ENH, ENSG, EXAC, FTR, GGP, GKOS, GPRE, HTA, IDTI, ININ, IPHS, KMT, LNT, MCEP, MTGE, NGHC, NLS, OFIX, OGS, OLN, PLOW, PPS, PQ, QUAD, RAIL, RXN, RYAM, SBRA, SYKE, TEX, THC, TNET, TREX, TSE, TTOO, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, WMB, WSTC, XOXO
Fri, Jul. 15, 10:10 AM
- Wells Fargo ticks off 20 S&P 500 stocks with the most upside potential vs. consensus, and the 20 with the most downside risk vs. consensus.
- The list is compiled by comparing the midpoint of Wells Fargo Securities valuation ranges to consensus fair value estimates, volatility adjusting the percentage difference, and ranking the resulting score.
- Upside: AEE, BEN, CCL, DVA, EIX, ES, EXC, FTR, HUM, INTC, JNJ, LNT, PEG, PNW, SCG, T, WEC, WU, XEL, XOM.
- Downside: ANTM, C, CI, COF, EQT, FOXA, FSLR, GS, KIM, LH, MON, MSI, MYL, NVDA, NWSA, SLG, TIF, TSO, UA, WLTW.
Fri, Jul. 8, 3:04 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 5:33 PM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) will join the S&P 500, replacing AGL Resources (NYSE:GAS) after tomorrow's market close.
- S&P 500 stock Southern Co. (NYSE:SO) is acquiring AGLin a deal expected to be completed soon, pending final conditions.
- Southwest Gas (NYSE:SWX) will replace LNT in the S&P MidCap 400, and Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK) will replace SWX in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Fri, Jun. 10, 12:58 PM
- Alliant Energy (LNT -1%) is downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight with a $39 price target at Barclays, which notes that the stock is trading at nearly at a 10% premium vs. a ~5% discount to the group at the end of 2015.
- Barclays still believes LNT is a premium company and should retain its premium valuation to the group but the upside is limited.
- The firm notes that the calendar is full of regulatory items between the recently filed Wisconsin general rate case and the filing of an Iowa general rate case which is expected in Q2 2017; while providing near-term noise, the firm thinks these cases should provide visibility for long-term growth.
Wed, May 4, 6:03 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Apr. 8, 2:02 PM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) declares $0.5875/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.18%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Mon, Feb. 22, 6:04 PM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT): Q4 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $740.1M (-8.0% Y/Y) misses by $114.41M.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 2:16 PM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) declares $0.5875/share quarterly dividend, 6.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.55.
- Forward yield 3.83%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Jan. 29; ex-div Jan. 27.
Dec. 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
- Alliant Energy (LNT +5.1%) is sharply higher after saying late yesterday it had reached a settlement with two other Wisconsin utilities to gain their backing for LNT's plan to build a power plant next to the existing Riverside generator near Beloit.
- We Energies and Wisconsin Public Service say they will support the project after agreeing to work together with LNT on other generation projects that could include renewable resources.
- The two other utilities had tried to block LNT's proposal to build a $700M, 650 MW natural gas-fueled power plant, saying enough electricity already is being generated in Wisconsin.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:15 PM
- Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT): Q3 EPS of $1.63 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $898.9M (+6.6% Y/Y) misses by $191.1M.