Logitech International S.A.NASDAQ
If You'll Short On Valuation, Short Logitech
Can Logitech Really Grow?
Wed, Sep. 7, 5:17 PM
Sep. 14, 2015, 9:38 AM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) raises annual dividend by 91% from CHF0.267/share to CHF0.51/share.
- The dividend is payable on Sept. 22 to shareholders on record of Sept. 21, shares goes ex on Sept. 17.
Mar. 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
- Logitech (LOGI -2.4%) uses its 2015 analyst day to reiterate guidance for 2015 revenue of $2.11B (in-line with consensus) and op. income of $185M. The company has also guided for 2016 revenue of $2.15B (slightly below a $2.16B consensus) and op. income of $150M.
- The PC/mobile/living room peripherals maker notes a strong dollar "will have a significant impact on our financial results moving forward," and that it's taking steps to deal with the issue, including "pricing adjustments and the further reduction of our global cost structure."
- Logitech promises to return $500M to shareholders over the next 3 years - $250M via dividends, and $250M through an existing buyback program. The board plans to request shareholder approval for $85M worth of 2015 dividend payments at this year's annual meeting.
- Logitech's analyst day slides
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) has proposed an FY14 (ends March '15) annual dividend of CHF0.26/share ($0.27/share), up 25% from FY13's CHF0.21/share. At current levels, the new dividend is good for a 1.9% yield.
- If approved by shareholders at Logitech's Dec. 18 annual meeting, the dividend's payout date is expected to be Dec. 30. The ex-dividend date is expected to be Dec. 24.