What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 14, 2015, 9:38 AM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) raises annual dividend by 91% from CHF0.267/share to CHF0.51/share.
- The dividend is payable on Sept. 22 to shareholders on record of Sept. 21, shares goes ex on Sept. 17.
Mar. 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
- Logitech (LOGI -2.4%) uses its 2015 analyst day to reiterate guidance for 2015 revenue of $2.11B (in-line with consensus) and op. income of $185M. The company has also guided for 2016 revenue of $2.15B (slightly below a $2.16B consensus) and op. income of $150M.
- The PC/mobile/living room peripherals maker notes a strong dollar "will have a significant impact on our financial results moving forward," and that it's taking steps to deal with the issue, including "pricing adjustments and the further reduction of our global cost structure."
- Logitech promises to return $500M to shareholders over the next 3 years - $250M via dividends, and $250M through an existing buyback program. The board plans to request shareholder approval for $85M worth of 2015 dividend payments at this year's annual meeting.
- Logitech's analyst day slides
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) has proposed an FY14 (ends March '15) annual dividend of CHF0.26/share ($0.27/share), up 25% from FY13's CHF0.21/share. At current levels, the new dividend is good for a 1.9% yield.
- If approved by shareholders at Logitech's Dec. 18 annual meeting, the dividend's payout date is expected to be Dec. 30. The ex-dividend date is expected to be Dec. 24.
Logitech International SA together with its consolidated subsidiaries develops and markets hardware and software products that enables digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming and social networking.
Other News & PR