Logitech International S.A.NASDAQ
If You'll Short On Valuation, Short Logitech
Can Logitech Really Grow?
Wed, Oct. 26, 3:03 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 12:45 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 9:48 AM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) registered 14% retail sales growth, marking the highest-ever level for the company. Operating income posted at $65M (vs. $47M Y/Y), EPS at $0.35 (vs. $0.25 Y/Y, $0.10 above estimates) and cash flow from operations at $74M (vs. $11M Y/Y).
- Projections – For FY 2017, 8%-10% retail sales increase (constant currency) and $195M-$205M in operating income.
- President and CEO Bracken Darrell: "Once more this quarter shows our strategy clearly: new product launches that again demonstrate the power of our innovation engine, ongoing operational excellence, and profitable growth across all our regions and in almost all our market opportunities. As we enter the second half of the year and our biggest quarter, we’ve got momentum, a winning product portfolio and a terrific team."
- Financial results
- Press release
Wed, Oct. 26, 9:12 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 10:28 PM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Thu, Sep. 15, 7:01 PM
- Logitech (LOGI +0.8%) has acquired the Saitek line of flight and space simulation controllers from Mad Catz (MCZ -4%).
- Logitech paid $13M in cash. It'll add the controller line to its Logitech G gaming portfolio, including its racing-game steering wheels.
- “We’re pleased with this tuck-in acquisition of the Saitek product portfolio," says Logitech's Ujesh Desai.
- After hours: LOGI -1%; MCZ +28.8%.
Wed, Sep. 7, 5:17 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 9:16 AM
- Gainers: EVOK +31%. GRPN +29%. OCN +25%. ALR +20%. N +18%. ESI +15%. TPX +15%. GRUB +13%. LOGI +13%. VSTM +12%. CRUS +11%. ASPS +11%. CHCI +11%. EBIO +11%. AXTI +11%. VNR +9%. SPHS +9%. VGZ +8%. KONA +7%. CLF +6%. ARIA 6%. SPU 5%. YNDX 5%.
- Losers: INFN -32%. ARGS -18%. AVXL -10%. IVTY -10%. F -8%. CIEN -8%. CBD -8%. XCOM -7%. EXAS -6%. WFM -5%.
Wed, Jul. 27, 11:24 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 27, 11:37 PM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI): FQ4 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $430.84M (-2.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.46M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Apr. 12, 5:55 PM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) is buying Jaybird, a Utah-based provider of Bluetooth headphones and fitness bands meant for "sports and active lifestyles," for $50M in cash up-front plus up to $45M worth of earn-out payments over the next two years.
- The deal is expected to close in the coming weeks, and isn't expected to materially affect Logitech's FY17 (ends March '17) guidance. Jaybird's products will be added to a Logitech product line that includes the company's Ultimate Ears (UE) Bluetooth headphones and speakers.
- Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell: "As one team, we can address the fast-growing wireless audio wearables market with all the advantages of Jaybird’s strong brand and sports expertise, and our combined audio engineering and design capabilities." Jaybird CEO Judd Armstrong: "Jaybird will benefit from Logitech’s global distribution network and deep engineering prowess."
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:37 AM
- Morgan Stanley has downgraded Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI) to Underweight. The call comes less than two weeks after the peripherals/accessories maker jumped in the wake of mixed FQ3 results and an FY16 guidance hike.
- Separately, CEO Bracken Darrell states in an interview Logitech is looking to enter the virtual reality peripherals market - Logitech plans to make controllers that work with VR headsets much the same way mice/keyboards work with PCs.
- The comments come with Facebook set to begin shipping its first commercial Oculus Rift model in March; its Oculus Touch handheld motion controllers are due later this year. Meanwhile, the FT recently reported Apple has created a large VR/AR team and built headset prototypes.
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:39 PM
- Logitech (NASDAQ:LOGI): FQ3 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $621.08M (+2.8% Y/Y) misses by $13.48M.
- The company raises non-gaap operating income guidance to approx. $170M, retail sales to grow 7%-9% in constant currency for FY16.