LogMeIn - Time To Get Defensive
Yesterday, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Wed, Jul. 27, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 12:44 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 9:23 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:36 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:13 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:16 PM
- LogMein (NASDAQ:LOGM): Q1 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $79.7M (+30.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.95M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Sun, Apr. 24, 6:13 PM
- via Credit Suisse, in order of # of small-cap funds who own the stock. Following the stock is the number of funds who own it, and the change vs. previous quarter:
- IDTI - Integrated Device Tech 96 | 14
- MSCC - Microsemi 86 | 10
- MANH - Manhattan Associates 85 | 5
- CBM - Cambrex 80 | 4
- EEFT - Euronet Worldwide 80 | 8
- POR - Portland General Electric 79 | 0
- EME - Emcore 78 | 6
- LAD - Lithia Motors 78 | 6
- AMSG - Amsurg 78 | 0
- JCOM - J2 Global 77 | 4
- PFPT - Proofpoint 77 | 4
- AHS - AMN Healthcare 74 | 2
- EXPR - Express Inc. 74 | 3
- ICUI - ICU Medical 73 | 0
- LGND - Ligand Pharma 73 | 6
- PVTB - Privatebancorp 73 | -2
- PRXL - Parexel 72 | 5
- AEL - Americal Equity Investment Life 71 | 3
- TYL - Tyler Technologies 71 | 7
- CRZO - Carrizo Oil & Gas 69 | 3
- MENT - Mentor Graphics 69 | -9
- MNRO - Monro Muffler Brake 68 | 0
- WAL - Western Alliance Bancorp 68 | 8
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters 67 | 0
- LOGM - Logmein 67 | -1
- OZRK - Bank of the Ozarks 67 | 5
- SHOO - Steven Madden 67 | -10
- STE - Steris 67 | 20
- WNC - Wabash National 67 | -1
- Credit Suisse recommends reducing exposure in small-cap "darlings" due to less opportunity for differentiation; historical underperformance; and outflows.
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:28 PM
- LogMein (NASDAQ:LOGM): Q4 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $76.1M (+27.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.65M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 3:59 PM
- Add Red Hat (RHT -8.1%), Autodesk (ADSK -6.9%), and Teradata (TDC -8%) to the list of enterprise tech firms nosediving following weak Q1/2016 guidance from business intelligence/data visualization software firm Tableau and professional social networking/online jobs leader LinkedIn. The Nasdaq is down 3.4%, and the S&P 2%, in the wake of this morning's jobs report.
- Other big decliners include Varonis (VRNS -13.4%), Gigamon (GIMO -9.7%), Pegasystems (PEGA -10.3%), SGI (SGI -7.5%), LogMeIn (LOGM -8.6%), inContact (SAAS -10.8%), Attunity (ATTU -14.4%), Textura (TXTR -6.8%), and Tableau rival MicroStrategy (MSTR -6.6%). A slew of other enterprise names were previously covered here - the group includes many cloud software and security tech firms.
- Teradata is just a day removed from rallying in the wake of a Q4 sales beat and healthy 2016 guidance.
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:12 PM
- LogMein (NASDAQ:LOGM): Q3 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $69.6M (+19.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.57M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Oct. 9, 2015, 9:33 AM
- LastPass provides a single sign-on service that stores password data for sites and cloud apps, and automatically enters it when a login page appears. It also allows online shopping profiles with saved billing data to be set up.
- LogMeIn (LOGM -1.3%) is buying LastPass for $110M in cash up-front, plus up to $15M in milestone/retention payments. The deal is expected to close in "the coming weeks."
- LastPass' service, which is offered via free, premium, and enterprise pricing tiers, will be integrated with LogMeIn's existing identity management offerings, including its Meldium enterprise single sign-on service (supports 2,350 apps).
- LogMeIn: "In the near-term, both the Meldium and LastPass product lines will continue to be supported, with longer-term plans to center around a singular identity management offering based on the LastPass service and brand." Microsoft and VMware are among the other companies to have shown an interest in enterprise identity management services for cloud apps.
Sep. 2, 2015, 4:40 PM
- Michael K. Simon, LogMeIn's (NASDAQ:LOGM) CEO for the last 12 years, is stepping down at year's end. COO Bill R. Wagner will replace him. Simon will remain chairman and "serve in an advisory role to Wagner."
- LogMeIn uses the announcement to affirm the Q3 and 2015 revenue/EPS guidance it provided on July 23.