What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 9, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Concho Resources (CXO +2.3%) and Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD +4.3%) are named J.P. Morgan's top large-cap picks among E&P companies focused on the Permian Basin, which the firm says is positioned at the low end of the U.S. tight oil cost curve and thus poised to benefit from efficiency and productivity gains.
- CXO boasts a deep inventory of high rate of return locations in the Delaware Basin; given the company's success there, the firm sees the potential for a "positive rate of change" in the Midland Basin.
- Even though PXD has lagged its Permian peers over the past 12-18 months on a weaker capital efficiency metric, the firm expects the company to realize a positive turn in capital efficiency along with differential oil growth to drive outperformance.
- Parsley Energy (PE +4.2%) and Diamondback Energy (FANG +4.4%) are JPM's top small- and mid-cap picks; Cimarex (XEC +1.7%), Energen (EGN +1.8%) and RSP Permian (RSPP +2.6%) are rated Neutral, while Laredo Petroleum (LPI +4.7%) is tagged with an Underweight rating.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:50 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $150.3M (-24.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.31M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Oct. 13, 2015, 11:32 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (LPI +0.2%) is downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform with a $12 price target at Iberia, which believes shares are fairly valued after jumping 52% since the beginning of August.
- Despite the downgrade, the firm says it remains positive on LPI’s longer-term outlook and sees the potential for Earth-Model directed drilling to drive shares higher.
- Iberia says LPI's strong liquidity position and solid hedge profile will allow the company to face challenges due to low commodity prices.
Aug. 6, 2015, 9:14 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI): Q2 EPS of $0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $182.33M (-0.4% Y/Y) beats by $20.21M.
May 7, 2015, 7:43 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI): Q1 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $150.69M (-13.1% Y/Y) misses by $17.99M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Mar. 7, 2015, 8:25 AM
- With U.S. oil steadying at ~$50/bbl in recent weeks, investors are beginning to believe crude prices have found a bottom, and public money is starting to flow back to North American oil producers.
- Investors have pumped $7.75B YTD into 16 separate stock market equity fund-raises - the biggest surge in at least seven years, and more equity than oil producers issued in all of 2009.
- "There was a two to three month window when capital markets were closed because everyone was nervous," but now things are turning around, says Tudor Pickering's Michael Rowe.
- In just the past two weeks, PAA, ECA, NBL, OAS, NFX, GDP, CXO, LPI, AR and TEP have stepped up with equity fund-raises.
- ETFs: XLE, ERX, VDE, OIH, XOP, ERY, DIG, DUG, IYE, XES, IEO, IEZ, PXE, FENY, PXJ, RYE, FXN, DDG
Mar. 2, 2015, 9:15 AM
Mar. 2, 2015, 8:18 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI) -7.3% premarket after announcing a public offering of 50M common shares, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 7.5M shares.
- LPI says it will use the proceeds to repay all outstanding indebtedness under its senior secured credit facility and to apply the excess to capital expenditures or to redeem certain senior notes.
Feb. 26, 2015, 7:46 AM
- Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI): Q4 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $237.3M (+54.7% Y/Y) beats by $37M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Feb. 6, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jan. 21, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jan. 5, 2015, 12:48 PM
Dec. 31, 2014, 5:50 PM
Laredo Petroleum Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties mainly in the Permian Basin in West Texas.
Other News & PR