What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:40 PM
- Liquidmetal Technologies (OTCPK:LQMT): Q3 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $0.04M (-60.0% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Liquidmetal Technologies (OTCPK:LQMT): Q2 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $0.04M (-73.3% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Liquidmetal (OTCPK:LQMT): Q1 net loss of $2.48M vs. $3.91M a year ago. Operating loss of $2.33M vs. $2.17M a year ago.
- Revenue of $26K vs. $160K a year ago. Product revenue of $23K, licensing/royalty revenue of $3K.
- SG&A spending roughly flat Y/Y at $1.85M. R&D spend rose to $482K from $334K. The cash balance fell to $8.2M ($2M restricted) from $10M at the end of 2014.
May 9, 2014, 4:08 PM
- Liquidmetal (LQMT -9.3%) had Q1 revenue of $160K (largely from product sales) vs. $122K a year ago. Net loss rose to $3.91M from $3.49M a year ago.
- SG&A spend rose 41% Y/Y to $1.85M, and R&D spend 42% to $334K. The company ended Q1 with $6.95M in cash/equivalents, and $6.65M in warrant liabilities.
- Liquidmetal says it "continued to focus on the development of prototype parts for its customers and partnering with licensees on the development of the company's technology and production processes."
Liquidmetal Technologies is the leading developer of bulk alloys and composites that utilize the performance advantages offered by amorphous alloy technology. Amorphous alloys are unique materials that are distinguished by their ability to retain a random structure when they solidify, in... More
Other News & PR