LRAD Offers Catalysts And Asymmetric Risk/Reward
Tue, May 10, 4:24 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:29 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ1 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $2.8M (-36.4% Y/Y)
Dec. 3, 2015, 4:17 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD) declares $0.01/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 2.67%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Jan. 15; ex-div Jan. 13.
Dec. 3, 2015, 4:05 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FY2015 EPS of $0.29.
- Revenue of $16.78M (-31.8% Y/Y).
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:40 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ3 EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $3.5M (-56.3% Y/Y)
May 7, 2015, 4:54 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ2 EPS of $0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.5M (-16.7% Y/Y)
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:31 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ1 EPS of $0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.38M (+14.7% Y/Y)
Nov. 20, 2014, 4:13 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FY14 EPS of $0.10
- Revenue of $24.59M (+43.9% Y/Y).
Sep. 3, 2014, 9:11 AM
Aug. 8, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:05 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ3 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $8M (+263.6% Y/Y)
- Shares +4.6% AH.
May 7, 2014, 6:29 PM
- LRAD (LRAD): FQ2 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $5.4M (+68.8% Y/Y)
Nov. 21, 2013, 5:11 PM
- LRAD Corporation (LRAD): FQ4 EPS of $0.09 .
- Revenue of $8.8M (+56% Y/Y) . (PR)
Sep. 5, 2013, 10:03 AM
- LRAD (LRAD +1.6%) receives a $700K order for LRAD 300X communications devices from the Coast Guard. Shipments will begin this quarter and continue over the next year.
Aug. 26, 2013, 12:37 PM
- LRAD Corp. (LRAD +9.4%) gets a big boost as SA Pro's Valuable Insights (embargoed until tomorrow morning) adds a couple of more positive catalyst ideas to SA Pro's Devon Shire's bullish August 7 analysis.
- Previous: LRAD jumps after announcing new order.
- Nuverra Environmental dives 17% after the release from embargo of MBAvalueinvestor's article warning investors to jump ship. "The NES investor base is primarily retail investors, many of which blindly trusted Dick Heckmann and Jim Cramer."
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:40 AM
- Shares +3.6%.
- LRAD's long-range acoustic device "is an acoustic hailing device and sonic weapon to send messages, warnings, and harmful, pain inducing tones over longer distances than normal loudspeakers. LRAD systems have been used to counter piracy, as non-lethal crowd control weapons, and as communication devices." (Wikipedia)
- On SA: Last week, Pro contributor Devon Shire said a recently successful activist campaign and a bevy of new business have yet to be priced in.
LRAD Corp. engages in the design, development and commercialization of directed sound technologies and products. Its products include long range acoustic devices for public safety, commercial security, military, and wildlife protection applications. The company was founded by Elwood G. Norris in... More
Industry: Diversified Electronics
Country: United States
Other News & PR