LRAD Offers Catalysts And Asymmetric Risk/Reward
Sep. 3, 2014, 9:11 AM
Aug. 8, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:05 PM
- LRAD (NASDAQ:LRAD): FQ3 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $8M (+263.6% Y/Y)
- Shares +4.6% AH.
Aug. 26, 2013, 12:37 PM
- LRAD Corp. (LRAD +9.4%) gets a big boost as SA Pro's Valuable Insights (embargoed until tomorrow morning) adds a couple of more positive catalyst ideas to SA Pro's Devon Shire's bullish August 7 analysis.
- Previous: LRAD jumps after announcing new order.
- Nuverra Environmental dives 17% after the release from embargo of MBAvalueinvestor's article warning investors to jump ship. "The NES investor base is primarily retail investors, many of which blindly trusted Dick Heckmann and Jim Cramer."
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:40 AM
- Shares +3.6%.
- LRAD's long-range acoustic device "is an acoustic hailing device and sonic weapon to send messages, warnings, and harmful, pain inducing tones over longer distances than normal loudspeakers. LRAD systems have been used to counter piracy, as non-lethal crowd control weapons, and as communication devices." (Wikipedia)
- On SA: Last week, Pro contributor Devon Shire said a recently successful activist campaign and a bevy of new business have yet to be priced in.
Jun. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
LRAD Corp. engages in the design, development and commercialization of directed sound technologies and products. Its products include long range acoustic devices for public safety, commercial security, military, and wildlife protection applications. The company was founded by Elwood G. Norris in... More
Industry: Diversified Electronics
Country: United States
Other News & PR