Wed, Apr. 27, 7:02 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:07 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) reports FQ2 operating income fell 28% Y/Y to $14.7M.
- Managed public school program revenue fell 13% to $170.35M, while non-managed public school program revenue rose 36%.
- The company expects FQ3 revenue of $215M to $225M vs. $215.4M consensus.
- Previously: K12 beats by $0.01, misses on revenue (Jan. 28 2016)
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:35 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN): FQ2 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $208.81M (-9.7% Y/Y) misses by $2.73M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:25 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) showed a wider operating loss in FQ1 than a year ago.
- Managed public school programs revenue fell 12% to $177.46M.
- Non-managed public school programs revenue increased 50% to $15.71M.
- Enrollment was down 12% at managed public school programs, while the non-managed public school program saw a 35% gain in enrollment.
- Guidance: The company expects Q2 revenue of $205M-$215M and operating income of $10M-$15M.
- Previously: K12 misses by $0.05, beats on revenue (Oct. 27 2015)
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:17 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN): FQ1 EPS of -$0.34 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $221.2M (-6.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.18M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 13, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:32 AM
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:17 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN): Q2 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $235.7M (+1.6% Y/Y) beats by $4.25M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:08 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN): FQ3 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $244.62M (+4.0% Y/Y) beats by $5.99M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:38 AM
- K12 (NYSE:LRN): FQ2 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $231.30M (+3.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.69M.
K12, Inc. is a technology-based education company, which engages in the provision of proprietary curriculum and online school programs for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. It operates through the following business lines: Managed Public Schools, Institutional Sales, and International... More
Industry: Education & Training Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR