SA News • Mon, Oct. 27
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on LSBK
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Lake Shore Bancorp: Monitor This Attractively Priced Regional For Value & Second-Step Conversion Potential
- With zero analyst coverage, Lake Shore Bancorp is likely to engage in the "Second-Step" of a thrift conversion in the near to medium term due to prevailing industry dynamics.
- Having completed the "First-Step" of the demutualization process, the company will likely offer the remainder of its mutually held shares in a "Second-Step" offering to complete the thrift conversion.
- Often ignored by the mainstream investing community, thrift conversions offer upside and limited downside risk due to the simplicity and conservative balance sheets of regional banks.
- Patient investors at current prices are positioned to benefit significantly from many potential catalysts over the long term as Lake Shore Bancorp accesses capital from demutalizing.
- Even if a Second-Step offering does not manifest in the near to medium term, upside is likely due to the bank's improving operating fundamentals.
There are no Transcripts on LSBK.
Mon, Oct. 27, 12:19 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 1:58 PM
Thu, Apr. 24, 3:42 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 11:33 AM
Thu, Jan. 30, 6:21 PM
Feb. 28, 2013, 10:56 AM
LSBK vs. ETF Alternatives
Lake Shore Bancorp, Inc., operates as a mid-tier, federally chartered savings and loan holding company of Lake Shore Savings Bank. The Bank main business is retail banking in Erie and Chautauqua Counties of New York State.
Other News & PR