Lattice Semiconductor CorporationNASDAQ
Lattice Semiconductor: Doubts Again, Opportunity Again
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Tue, Dec. 6, 9:51 AM
- Previously (November 28): Lattice Semiconductor buyer linked to China's State Council
- Twenty-two members of Congress have submitted concern arguing potential for disruption of the U.S. military supply chain and induction of reliance on internationally-sourced technology for vital U.S. Department of Defense programs after direct connection to China's government was made known.
- With the sale of German-based Aixtron to Chinese investors blocked on U.S. ties in recent days, caution over the development is observed as Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC) trades 4%+ lower early.
Mon, Nov. 28, 5:47 PM
- Earlier this month (November 3): Lattice Semiconductor bought out by Canyon Bridge for $1.3B
- Reuters connects Canyon Bridge Capital Partners to China's chief administration authority, potentially indicating greater scrutiny to come of the buyout fund's pending $1.3B all-cash, or $8.30 per share, deal for Lattice Semiconductor. The takeout is considered set by the involved companies for an early-2017 close.
- Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC) shares ended lower today by 2.21% at $7.09.
Mon, Nov. 7, 4:02 PM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:35 PM
- ACAD, ACXM, ADUS, AKAO, ALB, ALGN, AMC, ANDE, APEI, APLE, ARNA, BIOS, CHGG, CKEC, CRAY, CST, CTLT, CUTR, CZR, DEPO, DMD, DTLK, DTSI, EBS, EDIT, ENV, EPM, FANG, FARM, FICO, FN, FNV, FOGO, FRGI, FSM, FTD, HALO, HCKT, HTZ, IAG, IFF, JKHY, JPEP, KND, LSCC, LYV, MAR, MATX, MCHP, MODN, MXL, NCMI, NEWR, NH, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, OAS, OMF, OPK, ORA, OUT, PACD, PCLN, PINC, PKI, PRAA, PTLA, RARE, REN, RMTI, RRR, RST, RTEC, RWT, SCSC, SGY, SITE, SNCR, SNHY, TCX, TDW, TREX, TSLX, ZGNX
Thu, Nov. 3, 3:00 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 12:43 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 9:15 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 8:41 AM
- Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC) +25.9% premarket after agreeing to be taken private by Canyon Bridge Capital Partners for $1.3B, including debt.
- The all-cash deal is for $8.30/share, a 30% premium to LSCC's closing price yesterday.
- LSCC’s low-power FPGA franchise, along with its video connectivity and wireless solutions, make it a compelling, strategic investment, Canyon Bridge says.
Fri, Sep. 16, 1:44 PM
- While already anticipated, Intel (INTC +2%) components are now confirmed to be installed within certain iPhone 7 configurations. Two Intel RF transceivers, a baseband modem and RF power management ICs are noted.
- Modems, transceivers and power management ICs provided by Qualcomm (QCOM +0.2% ) are also confirmed to be utilized in other device variations. Qualcomm had historically maintained an exclusive provider position of modem components for previous iPhone iterations.
- Supplies from Skyworks Solutions (SWKS -1.9%), Cirrus Logic (CRUS -1.8%), Samsung Electronics (OTC:SSNLF), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSM -0.7%), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI -2.2%), Broadcom (AVGO -1.3%), Qorvo (QRVO -2.4%), Texas Instruments (TXN -0.5%), Toshiba (OTCPK:TOSBF +4.4%), Lattice Semiconductor, (LSCC -0.6%), Dialog Semiconductor (OTC:DLGNF), SK Hynix (OTC:HXSCF) and other makers also so far validated.
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:02 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Mon, May 9, 4:02 PM
- Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ:LSCC): Q1 EPS of -$0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $96.51M (+6.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.49M.
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Wed, Apr. 13, 4:27 PM
- Tsinghua Unigroup, a state-backed Chinese tech giant with ambitions of becoming a chip industry powerhouse, has disclosed a 6.1% (7.22M-share) stake in FPGA developer Lattice Semi (LSCC +18.4%). Lattice soared above $6 in response.
- The disclosure appears to confirm a February Reuters report about Lattice attracting interest from "a prospective Chinese buyer." The company has indicated it's open to a sale at the right price. However, U.S. regulators have increasingly taken a negative stance towards Chinese tech investments/acquisitions involving American firms.
Wed, Apr. 13, 12:47 PM