Life Time Fitness, Inc.NYSE
Fri, Apr. 1, 3:47 AM
- While the rates of obesity have leveled off in some countries where it's already a public health concern, other places are seeing their obesity rates increase, propping up the global average.
- "Over the past four decades, we have transitioned from a world in which underweight prevalence was more than double that of obesity, to one in which more people are obese than underweight," according to a study published in The Lancet.
- By 2025, one-fifth of adults around the world are forecast to be obese, including 40% of adults in the U.S.
- Related tickers: NUTR, PLNT, WTW, NTRI, FIT, HLF, VVUS, ARNA, GNC, MED, NATR, OREX, LTM, FINL
May 26, 2015, 6:55 AM
- The parties acquiring Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) plan to issue $600M in senior notes to help pay for the acquisition.
- Affiliates of Leonard Green and TPG acquired Life Time Fitness in March for over $4B.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS
Apr. 21, 2015, 10:33 AM
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
Mar. 16, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) shoots higher in early trading after an announcement on the acquisition of the company by affiliates of Leonard Green and TPG for more than $4B.
- The group of investors, which also includes Life Time Fitness CEO Bahram Akradi, will pay $72.10 per share under the terms of the deal.
- The transaction is expected to close in Q3.
- Previously: Life Time Fitness +13% off of reported P-E interest (Mar. 06 2015)
- LTM +4.91% to $70.50.
Mar. 6, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 6, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Shares of Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) are up sharply after last night's report of P-E interest lights a torch under investors.
- The company is being valued at $2.54B at current trading levels.
- LTM +12.76% to $65.03.
- Previously: WSJ: Life Time Fitness in talks to be taken private (Mar. 05 2015)
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:04 PM
Feb. 26, 2015, 9:57 AM
- Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) reports total memberships grew 2.5% to 809,445 in Q4.
- Revenue breakdown: Membership dues: $200.5M (+5.52%); Enrollment fees: 3M (-11.20%); In-center revenue: $100.25M (+12.60%); Other revenue: $11.51M (+33.43%).
- Operating margin rate declined 190 bps to 15.2%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenue: $1.390B to $1.415B; Net income: $120M to $128M; Diluted EPS: $3.15 to $3.35.
Feb. 26, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM): Q4 EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $315.26M (+8.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Oct. 23, 2014, 8:08 AM
- Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM): Q3 EPS of $0.88 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $336.8M (+6.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.15M.
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, AB, ACAT, AEP, ALK, ALV, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, AVT, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CFX, CHKP, CLI, CMCSA, CMS, CRI, CRS, CS, CSH, CVE, CWEI, DAN, DGX, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, EQM, EQT, FAF, GM, GMT, GPI, GRUB, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IVC, JAH, JAKK, JBLU, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LO, LSTR, LTM, LUV, MDP, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MTRN, NLSN, NOK, NUE, NWE, ORI, OSIS, OSTK, OXY, PCP, PENN, PHM, PLD, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RS, RTN, RYL, SIAL, SILC, SJR, SLAB, SONS, SQNS, STC, TDY, TROW, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, UTEK, WCC, WSO, YNDX, ZMH
Sep. 2, 2014, 10:33 AM
Aug. 25, 2014, 9:13 AM
- Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) announces that it's exploring a potential conversion of its assets into a REIT.
- The company says a new shareholder rights plan has been approved to limit ownership to 9.8% of shares so that the REIT plan can be implemented.
- LTM +10.3% premarket