Jan. 2, 2014, 3:05 PM
- Linktone (LTON -2.4%) will implement a repositioning aimed at "concentrating on high growth businesses [such as its digital games, social commerce, and media platforms] in China and elsewhere, and transitioning away from telecommunication value-added services in China." CEO Hary Tanosoedibjo attributes the move to an increasingly difficult regulatory climate for value-added services and the rapid penetration of smartphones, which support a variety of other payment modes.
- The company "expects the revenue contribution from value-added services to decline significantly while the revenue contribution from the remaining businesses to grow in 2014."
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:51 PM
- Linktone (LTON -29.6%) shares tumble after the company announces it will voluntarily delist its ADSs from the NASDAQ on Jan. 12. The company expects shares to subsequently trade on the Pink Sheets.
- ADS shareholders have the option to convert their shares to CHESS Depository Receipts traded on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- The board believes "the savings that will benefit shareholders and the Company outweigh the advantages of continuing as a dual-listed, U.S. reporting company."
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 26, 2013, 12:47 PM
Jul. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mar. 26, 2013, 7:43 AMLinktone (LTON): Q4 EPS of $0.00. Gross Revenue of $16.2M (-31% Y/Y). (PR) | Mar. 26, 2013, 7:43 AM
Linktone Ltd., provides entertainment-oriented VAS and content to mobile users over the 2G and 2.5G mobile telecommunications networks in China and Indonesia, as well as the 3G mobile telecommunications network in Indonesia.
Industry: Wireless Communications
Other News & PR