Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.NYSEMKT
Mon, Sep. 26, 10:07 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services (NYSEMKT:LTS) subsidiary Securities America completed acquisition of certain assets of independent broker-dealer Wall Street Financial Group (WSFG) of Fairport, N.Y.
- WSFG 67 advisors with annual gross revenue of ~$11M and $2.1B in client assets transitioned to Securities America along with the President and CEO Victoria Bach-Fink and Vice President D. Robert Anderson.
- The company completed nine acquisition including WSFG bringing on board more than 1,000 advisors with ~$127.8M in revenue and $14.9B in client assets.
Fri, Aug. 5, 5:15 PM
Fri, May 6, 4:52 PM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $265.8M (-4.7% Y/Y) misses by $7.43M.
Mon, Mar. 21, 11:28 AM
- The company today launches $ymbil, allowing clients with a minimum of $500 to fund their accounts and start investing with a portfolio matched to their personal risk tolerance within minutes.
- LTS +2.8%
- Previously: BlackRock acquires robo-advisor (Aug. 26, 2015)
- Previously: Schwab robo-advisor service nets $1.5B in six weeks (April 24, 2015)
Wed, Mar. 16, 8:06 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $294.33M (+11.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:15 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q3 EPS of -$0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $282.2M (+26.1% Y/Y) misses by $15M.
Aug. 7, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q2 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $296.75M (+34.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.78M.
Mar. 17, 2015, 8:10 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q4 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $265M (+25.4% Y/Y) beats by $32.2M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:52 PM
- Of the above group, Ladenburg Thalmann (NYSEMKT:LTS) is of small enough size ($730M market cap) to easily be scooped up. Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), LPL Financial (NASDAQ:LPLA), and Waddell & Reed (NYSE:WDR) are all higher since the Stfiel purchase first leaked on Friday morning, suggesting investors for the moment aren't too concerned with Stifel's boosted firepower.
- Previously: Stifel Financial up 6.9% on Sterne Agee purchase (Feb. 23)
- Previously: Stifel Financial reportedly in talks to buy brokerage rival (Feb. 20)
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:33 AM
- The 10M is in addition to the roughly 1.28M shares still remaining under the previous 7.5M authorization. The current float for Ladenburg Thalman (NYSEMKT:LTS) is 183M shares.
Nov. 10, 2014, 5:21 PM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q3 EPS of $0.04.
- Revenue of $223.7M (+11.6% Y/Y).
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:02 AM
- Ladenburg Thalman (LTS +1.4%) yesterday announced an agreement to purchase Knoxville-based Securities Service Network for $45M - $25M in cash and $20M of four-year notes.
- Founded in 1983, SSN has about 450 financial advisors and roughly $13B in client assets. The business had revenue of $115M for the year ended June 30.
- Following this deal and two other pending purchases, Ladenburg's network of brokerages will have about 4K financial advisors, $125B in client assets, and revenues of $1.1B.
- Barrington boosts its price target on the Outperform-rated name to $5 from $4.25, noting the fast pace of acquisitions this year.
Aug. 11, 2014, 10:13 AM
- In news released alongside its quarterly results, Ladenburg Thalman (LTS +4.8%) agrees to the purchase of KMS Financial, a Seattle-based broker with about 325 financial advisors, $14B in client assets, and $84M in revenue.
- LTS will pay about $24M - $11M in cash, $8M in 4-year notes, and 1.44M shares of common stock.
- Upon closing of this and other pending deals, Ladenburg will have about $110B in client assets, 3.5K advisors, and $1B of annual revenues.
- Previously: Ladenburg Thalman in high cotton
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:34 AM
- Q2 adjusted EBITDA of $13.3M up 22% from a year ago. Revenues of $220.8M up 13.9%.
- Recurring revenue - advisory fees, trailing commissions, cash sweep fees, and other fees - accounted for about 68% of revenues for the six months ending June 30.
- Commissions of $106.3M up 7.5% Y/Y. Advisory fees of $82.1M up 21.3%. Investment banking of $11.4M up 40.8%. Service fees and other income of $18.8M up 10.7%.
- Total expenses of $217.1M up 9.3%.
- A minor 871.5K shares repurchased during Q for an average price of $2.88 each and total cost of about $2.5M.
- Previously: Ladenburg Thalmann Financial EPS of $0
- LTS flat premarket
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:19 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (NYSEMKT:LTS): Q2 EPS of $0 vs. -$0.04 in 2Q13.
- Revenue of $220.8M (+13.9% Y/Y).
May 7, 2014, 9:00 AM
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial (LTS): Q1 EPS of $0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $211.8M (+13% Y/Y) beats by $7.88M.