Mon, Mar. 21, 11:28 AM
- The company today launches $ymbil, allowing clients with a minimum of $500 to fund their accounts and start investing with a portfolio matched to their personal risk tolerance within minutes.
- Source: Press Release
- LTS +2.8%
- Previously: BlackRock acquires robo-advisor (Aug. 26, 2015)
- Previously: Schwab robo-advisor service nets $1.5B in six weeks (April 24, 2015)
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:02 AM
- Ladenburg Thalman (LTS +1.4%) yesterday announced an agreement to purchase Knoxville-based Securities Service Network for $45M - $25M in cash and $20M of four-year notes.
- Founded in 1983, SSN has about 450 financial advisors and roughly $13B in client assets. The business had revenue of $115M for the year ended June 30.
- Following this deal and two other pending purchases, Ladenburg's network of brokerages will have about 4K financial advisors, $125B in client assets, and revenues of $1.1B.
- Barrington boosts its price target on the Outperform-rated name to $5 from $4.25, noting the fast pace of acquisitions this year.
Aug. 11, 2014, 10:13 AM
- In news released alongside its quarterly results, Ladenburg Thalman (LTS +4.8%) agrees to the purchase of KMS Financial, a Seattle-based broker with about 325 financial advisors, $14B in client assets, and $84M in revenue.
- LTS will pay about $24M - $11M in cash, $8M in 4-year notes, and 1.44M shares of common stock.
- Upon closing of this and other pending deals, Ladenburg will have about $110B in client assets, 3.5K advisors, and $1B of annual revenues.
- Previously: Ladenburg Thalman in high cotton
Dec. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 6, 2013, 5:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2013, 5:50 PM
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Inc. is engaged in independent brokerage and advisory services, investment banking, equity research, institutional sales and trading, and asset management services through its principal subsidiaries, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Investacorp, Inc., Triad... More
Industry: Investment Brokerage - National
Country: United States
Other News & PR