Luna Innovations IncorporatedNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:32 PM
Tue, Sep. 13, 12:45 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 12:47 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:35 PM
Wed, Jun. 22, 3:00 PM
Tue, May 10, 4:33 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $13.99M (+162.0% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Mar. 23, 12:45 PM
Tue, Mar. 22, 4:07 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q4 EPS of $0.29 vs. -$0.06 in 4Q14
- Revenue of $15.45M (+150.0% Y/Y)
- Shares +5%.
Dec. 23, 2015, 10:09 AM
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG +0.4%) buys the remainder of the purchase consideration of Luna Innovations' (LUNA +14%) medical shape-sensing technology for $9M.
- Intuitive acquired the fiber optic shape-sensing and localization technology, including relevant patents, in January 2014 for an upfront payment of $12M, additional milestones (originally up to $18M) and a royalty on certain sales of commercial systems.
- Previously: Luna +128% after selling shape-sensing technology to Intuitive Surgical (Jan. 22, 2014)
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:33 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q3 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $13.2M (+144.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.7M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 11, 2015, 4:32 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q2 EPS of -$0.10
- Revenue of $10.03M (+91.8% Y/Y)
May 11, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q1 EPS of -$0.17
- Revenue of $5.34M (+19.5% Y/Y)
Mar. 24, 2015, 11:49 AM
- Advanced Photonix (NYSEMKT:API) CFO Jeffrey Anderson plans to resign, effective April 3. The company insists Anderson's resignation isn't the result of any disagreement with the company.
- The news comes as API gets set to merge with fiber optic sensing and test/measurement equipment provider Luna Innovations (LUNA). That deal is expected to close in May, with Luna chief My E. Chung becoming the CEO of the post-merger company.
Mar. 12, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Luna Innovations (NASDAQ:LUNA): Q4 EPS of -$0.08
- Revenue of $6.2M (+31.9% Y/Y)