Lynden Energy - Unknown Permian Basin Pure Play Could Triple
- Lynden Energy is a Midland Basin pure play with zero net debt and a current USD market capitalization of $106 million.
- Undervalued relative to peers by 220% on Enterprise Value/EBITDA, 230% on EV/Production, and 218% on EV/1P Proven Reserves.
- Currently worth $321 million in an asset sale or takeover which is triple the current enterprise value.
- Recent horizontal drilling partnership with Diamondback Energy increases Lynden Energy’s value and probability for asset sale/ takeover.
- Current drilling at Mitchell Ranch asset could easily double market cap of Lynden Energy or more by itself.