Tue, Jul. 28, 3:34 PM
- LVMH (OTCPK:LVMHF, OTCPK:LVMUY) reports revenue rose 19% to €16.7B ($18.46B) in 1H.
- Organic growth for the company was 6%.
- Profit from recurring operations increased 15% to €2.576B ($2.85B) to top estimates from European investment firms.
- U.S. sales were up 11%, while Europe was also in double-digits with 12% growth. Asia revenue fell 6%.
- Revenue by business group was led by watches & jewelry (+23%) and selective retailing (+21%).
- The Bvlgari, Tag Heuer, and Sephora brands performed well during the period.
- LVMH earnings release
Apr. 15, 2013, 1:24 PMLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMHF.PK) reports a healthy 6% climb in revenue to €6.95B ($9.1B) during the first quarter to match the estimates of analysts. Strong sales inside the company's selective retailing division and a surprise bounce in wine and spirits sales helped to offset a slow period for Prada. | Apr. 15, 2013, 1:24 PM | Comment!
LVMHF vs. ETF Alternatives
LVMH-Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton is a diversified luxury goods conglomerate. It produces and sells champagne under the brands Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, and Ponsardin. LVMH also produces cognac through Hennessy and Hine. The Company makes perfumes, cosmetics, luggage, watches and jewelry,... More
Other News & PR