Mon, Oct. 12, 1:04 PM
- LVMH (OTCPK:LVMHF, OTCPK:LVMUY) topped revenue estimates with its Q3 report.
- Organic revenue was up 7%, compared to the 5.4% consensus mark of analysts. An acceleration of sales in Japan helped to pull up the total.
- Organic revenue growth by business group: Wines & Spirits +16% (boosted by strong Hennessy cognac volume in China); Fashion & Leather Goods +3%; Perfumes & Cosmetics +7%; Watches & Jewelry +11%; Selective Retailing +5%.
- LVMH's YTD organic growth stands at 6%.
- Full LVMH earnings release
Tue, Jul. 28, 3:34 PM
- LVMH (OTCPK:LVMHF, OTCPK:LVMUY) reports revenue rose 19% to €16.7B ($18.46B) in 1H.
- Organic growth for the company was 6%.
- Profit from recurring operations increased 15% to €2.576B ($2.85B) to top estimates from European investment firms.
- U.S. sales were up 11%, while Europe was also in double-digits with 12% growth. Asia revenue fell 6%.
- Revenue by business group was led by watches & jewelry (+23%) and selective retailing (+21%).
- The Bvlgari, Tag Heuer, and Sephora brands performed well during the period.
- LVMH earnings release
LVMH-Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton is a diversified luxury goods conglomerate. It produces and sells champagne under the brands Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, and Ponsardin. LVMH also produces cognac through Hennessy and Hine. The Company makes perfumes, cosmetics, luggage, watches and jewelry,... More
Other News & PR