There are no Focus articles on LVNTA.
There are no Transcripts on LVNTA.
Thu, Aug. 28, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 27, 6:36 PM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:LINTA) has finished spinning off its 22% TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) stake into a new company called TripAdvisor Holdings. Starting tomorrow, TripAdvisor Holdings will trade under the symbols LTRPA and LTRPB.
- Liberty's stake carries with it 57% of TripAdvisor's voting rights. Wunderlich recently argued TripAdvisor might eventually buy back the stake in a cash/stock deal.
Wed, Jul. 23, 5:41 PM
Mon, May. 12, 1:20 PM
- TV broadcast stocks are outperforming for the day after the sector was tapped by M.D. Sass to soar.
- The investment firm notes there is a disconnect between the 10% of carriage fee revenue broadcasters haul in compared to the 35% of total viewing they account for across the industry. A normalization of the revenue mix is in the "early inning," according to Sass.
- A timely initiation by Wells Fargo of Media General at Outperform is also giving a boost.
- Gainers: E.W. Scripps (SSP) +7.6%, Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) +5.7%, Media General (MEG) +4.8%, Liberty Interactive (LVNTA) +1.9%, Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) +1.9%, Gray Television (GTN) +1.7%.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
LVNTA vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR