Thu, Oct. 1, 3:25 PM
- Liberty Interactive (QVCA +0.5%, LVNTA +1.2%) has acquired all the remaining shares of Zulily (NASDAQ:ZU), wrapping its $2.4B deal.
- The deal was completed through a second-step merger of Liberty's Mocha Merger Sub unit into Zulily. Shares of QVCA and cash have been delivered and Zulily's no longer trading.
- Liberty plans to maintain separate brands for QVC and Zulily, and has pointed toward Zulily-branded sales events both on the air and online.
Mon, Aug. 17, 8:06 AM
- Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ:LVNTA), (NASDAQ:QVCA) agrees to buy zulily (NASDAQ:ZU) for $18.75 per share - $9.375 in cash and 0.3098 newly issued shares of QVCA. The deal is expected to close in Q4.
- A conference call to discuss the merger is set for 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Zulily closed Friday at $12.57.
- Previously: Zulily halted with news pending (Aug. 17)
Other News & PR