What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:24 AM
- The elevated level of consolidation in the gaming sector is expected to continue in 2016 as companies look to scale up amid margin pressure.
- Analysts think 888 Holdings (OTCPK:EIHDF) and William Hill (OTC:WIMHF, OTCPK:WIMHY) could rekindle their merger talks.
- Betsson (OTCPK:BTSNF) is seen combining with Malta-based Unibet.
- Mega-mergers are given a longer shot by analysts despite persistent chatter over Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), and Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS). Some names to watch for M&A buzz include Full House Resorts (NASDAQ:FLL), Amaya (NASDAQ:AYA), Tropicana Entertainment (OTCQB:TPCA), Entertainment Gaming (NASDAQ:EGT), Eldorado Holdings (NASDAQ:ERI), Ladbrokes (OTCPK:LDBKY), Boyd Gaming (NYSE:BYD), Isle of Capri (NASDAQ:ISLE), and Golden Entertainment (NASDAQ:GDEN). A wildcard in the mix is Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) which is mired in legal quagmire, but has some strong properties in its stable if it can clear bankruptcy intact.
- Place your 2016 gaming merger bet in the comment stream.
- Related ETF : BJK.
Las Vegas Sands Corp is a developer of destination properties that feature premium accommodations, world-class gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities.
Other News & PR