Lexmark International, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Dec. 1, 12:05 PM
- November monthly performance was: +11.09%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +12%
- $0.16 in dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/31/2016: Targa Resources Corp (TRGP): 2.21837%, Joy Global Inc (JOY): 1.29446%, Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): 0.98758%, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Class A (NUS): 0.98583%, Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): 0.96324%, Pattern Energy Group Inc Class A (PEGI): 0.92233%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.87816%, Black Hills Corp (BKH): 0.87233%, Quad/Graphics Inc Class A (QUAD): 0.7723%, Lexmark International Inc (LXK): 0.77094%
Tue, Nov. 29, 10:34 AM
- Bought out by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital at $40.50 per share.
- All necessary approvals (shareholder, regulatory etc.) secured.
- Lexmark's headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky to be maintained. David Reeder, formerly the company's vice president and CFO, will transition to president and CEO of the operation. Spin-off of the company's Enterprise Software group is additionally planned.
- Trading of Lexmark (NYSE:LXK) shares on the New York Stock Exchange has effectively terminated.
Mon, Nov. 21, 12:26 PM
- 52-week highs on 3x or more normal volume:
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR +5.8%) - now up 120% YTD
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE +3.4%) - Energy Transfer Partners being acquired
- Arista Networks (ANET +6.1%)
- Hillenbrand (HI +1.3%)
- International Game Technology (IGT -4.3%) - strong results, but now reversing
- Lexmark International (LXK +0.5%)
- 52-week lows on just modestly higher than normal volume:
- CubeSmart (CUBE -0.9%)
- Extra Space Storage (EXR -0.9%)
- PLDT (PHI -1.9%)
- 58.com (WUBA -1%)
- Infosys (INFY)
- Novo Nordisk (NVO -0.5%)
- Grupo Televisa (TV -0.4%)
Fri, Oct. 28, 4:32 PM
Fri, Oct. 28, 9:07 AM
Fri, Sep. 30, 3:00 PM
Fri, Sep. 30, 12:50 PM
Fri, Sep. 30, 9:15 AM
Fri, Sep. 30, 7:46 AM
Fri, Jul. 29, 7:17 AM
Fri, Jul. 29, 7:12 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 10:26 AM
- Lexmark (NYSE:LXK) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.73%
- Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 3; ex-div June 1.
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:15 AM
- Lexmark (NYSE:LXK): Q1 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.47.
- Revenue of $812M (-5.0% Y/Y) misses by $27.07M.
- Shares +0.1% PM.
Wed, Apr. 20, 9:15 AM
Tue, Apr. 19, 6:35 PM
- Lexmark (LXK +1%) has leapt 12.5% after hours on news it's agreed to be acquired by Apex Technology and PAG Asia Capital, for $40.50/share in cash -- about $3.6B in enterprise value, net of cash.
- Shares had closed today at $34.65. The deal is at a 30% premium to the closing price in October when Lexmark said it would explore alternatives.
- That investor consortium is also joined by Legend Capital Management. Lexmark's board has unanimously agreed, and the company will remain headquartered in Lexington, Ky.
- The deal isn't subject to a financing condition, and it will be financed through equity contributions from the investor consortium and debt financing. It's expected to close in the second half.
- Lexmark has scrapped a conference call with analysts tied to its earnings release, due next Tuesday before the open.
Tue, Feb. 23, 2:41 PM
- Lexmark (LXK -3.6%) has sold off after beating Q4 EPS estimates and posting in-line revenue. Citing the company's strategic review - last week, Bloomberg reported bids had been made for Lexmark's software ops - the printer/content management software provider has declined to provide guidance.
- Along with its results, Lexmark has announced it's cutting another 550 jobs (nearly 4% of the company's 14K-employee workforce), with a portion of the jobs expected to be shifted to "low-cost countries." Lexmark is targeting $100M/year in savings by 2017, and expects $59M in cash costs related to the restructuring.
- Lexmark's ISS division (printing hardware, supplies, and services) remained weak in Q4, with revenue dropping 13% Y/Y to $808M. Managed Print Services revenue fell 4% to $233M; all other revenue fell 14%, with Inkjet Exit revenue dropping 50% to $29M. The Kofax acquisition helped software revenue rise 75% on an adjusted basis to $174M.
- Lexmark's Q4 results, earnings release