LSB Industries: Still A Short
Justin Hess • 20 Comments
Justin Hess • 20 Comments
What's Going On At LSB Industries?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Yesterday, 7:59 AM
- LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) announces that it is soliciting consents from the holders of its outstanding $425M of 7.75% Senior Secured Notes due 2019 for a redemption.
- The company recently completed the $364M sale of its climate control business, which along with the redemption, will result in a deleveraging of LSB's assets and improve its capital structure.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Aug. 8, 4:40 PM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:35 PM
- AMPH, APLE, ARNA, ATSG, BKD, BLCM, BOJA, BWXT, CAI, CC, CLDX, CLNY, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CSLT, CUI, CVG, DTSI, DVA, EGN, EGY, ELNK, ENDP, ENV, FNV, HTZ, ICUI, IFF, IPHI, JPEP, KITE, LC, LXU, MAIN, MBI, MCHP, MODN, MTW, MXL, NCMI, NILE, NPTN, NUAN, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, ONDK, OPK, OTTR, PFSW, PHH, PKY, PNM, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, RARE, RAX, RBA, RBC, REN, RMTI, ROG, RPD, RSPP, RWT, SHO, SINA, SREV, TUBE, TVIA, TWLO, VSLR, WB, WBMD, ZLTQ
Thu, Jul. 7, 5:37 PM
Tue, May 17, 6:22 PM
- LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) +5.1% AH on news that the new 375K-ton ammonia plant at its El Dorado, Ark., facility is operational and ammonia production is now underway.
- LSB expects the new ammonia plant gradually will ramp production volume over next two months and reach full capacity by the beginning of Q3.
- LSB estimates the total cost of the project at ~$830M, at the low end of its planned $831M-$855M range.
Thu, May 12, 12:50 PM
Thu, May 12, 10:19 AM
- LSB Industries (LXU +36.3%) skyrockets in early trading after agreeing to sell its climate control business to Sweden's Nibe Industrier for $364M.
- LSB's Climate Control Group, a maker of heating, ventilating and air conditioning products and one of the company's two divisions, had sales of $274M last year; Nibe's sales reached $1.57B.
- LSB says the deal will allow it to concentrate entirely on growing its chemical business.
Thu, May 12, 9:19 AM
Fri, May 6, 12:45 PM
Fri, May 6, 11:59 AM
- LSB Industries (LXU +32.2%) is added to the Conviction List at Avondale Partners, which cites a likelihood of near term positive news and the potential for a rapid share price recovery as ammonia production is confirmed.
- The firm thinks that once El Dorado Chemical has some operating history, LSB likely will pursue a broad refinancing that could be bolstered by the coincident sale of its climate control business, which would reduce leverage and result in a stronger and more viable company.
- Avondale, which has an Market Outperform rating on the stock, says LSB is starting up the ammonia synthesis loop and activating catalysts and could begin ammonia production within two weeks.
- Shares are rebounding from yesterday's big loss after reporting a larger than expected Q1 loss.
Thu, May 5, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 6:49 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Mar. 18, 12:48 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 12:45 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 12:48 PM
LSB Industries, Inc. is a manufacturing, marketing, and engineering company. It manufactures and sells heating, ventilation and air conditioning products through its subsidiaries. The company operates its business through two segments: Chemical and Climate Control. The Chemical segment... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Electronic Equipment
Country: United States