Lydian International - Moving Towards Production In Armenia
- Lydian tumbled last year when its planned leach pad was suddenly in a 'forbidden zone,' however, everything has been straightened out now.
- As the grade at Amulsar is very good for a heap leach operation, its economics are superior as the AISC is just $750/oz.
- Keep in mind the official mine plan takes only half of the currently known resources into consideration, so there's a lot of additional potential.
- Throw in the fact the Amulsar mineralization is open in ALL directions and at depth, and you realize this project could be massive further down the road.
- I might initiate a position on further share price weakness.