What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Yesterday, 11:46 AM
- There's some nervous trading on stocks associated with consumers spending money on their houses. Today's macroeconomic news and stock market decline are cutting into confidence over consumer spending patterns.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR -7.9%), Mattress Firm (MFRM -3.1%), Tile Shop (TTS -2.9%), Lumber Liquidators (LL -5.8%), Restoration Hardware (RH -3.6%), Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY -2.5%), La-Z-Boy (LZB -3%), Kirkland's (KIRK -2.3%), and Williams-Sonoma (WSM -2.5%) are all lower than broad market averages.
- Lowe's (LOW -1.5%) and Home Depot (HD -1.2%) are showing a milder loss.
Wed, Jan. 27, 11:21 AM
Aug. 18, 2015, 4:32 PM
- La-Z-Boy (NYSE:LZB) reports operating margin rose during FQ1 for all three of its segments.
- Same-store sales at La-Z-Boy gallery stores were up 4.4% in the quarter.
- Sales growth by segment: Upholstery +3.8% to $272.7M, Casegoods segment -19% to 23.39M, Retail segment +18.8% to $86.65M.
- Guidance: The company says expect to improve growth and profitability this fiscal year without issuing a specific outlook.
- Previously: La-Z-Boy beats by $0.06, revenue in-line
- LZB -1.65% after hours to $26.75.
Aug. 18, 2015, 4:11 PM
- La-Z-Boy (NYSE:LZB): FQ1 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $341.42M (+4.4% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares +2.5%.
Jun. 17, 2015, 1:25 PM| Jun. 17, 2015, 1:25 PM
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:37 PM
Nov. 18, 2014, 5:39 PM
Aug. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 19, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jun. 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 18, 2014, 9:12 AM
Jun. 17, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 17, 2014, 5:09 PM
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) -9.8% AH as investors aren't accepting the often-used weather excuse to explain FQ4 results which include the company's first decline in same-store in three-and-a-half years.
- Although overall sales rose 2.1% to $353M, same-store sales for the furniture galleries store network fell 0.9% for the quarter after an 11.2% increase in the year-ago period.
- LZB says sales were adversely impacted by weather issues beginning in FQ3, which affected the written order rate, and extending into FQ4.
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jan. 6, 2014, 9:56 AM
Nov. 19, 2013, 5:45 PM
La-Z-Boy Inc through its subsidiaries manufactures, markets, imports, distributes and retails upholstery furniture products. In addition, it imports, distributes and retails accessories and wood furniture products.
Other News & PR