Fri, Oct. 21, 7:31 AM
Thu, Oct. 20, 5:30 PM
Fri, Aug. 26, 7:46 AM
- Macquarie initiates coverage on ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) with an Outperform rating.
- Piper Jaffray reiterates an Overweight rating on the staffing stock with a price target of $85.
- ManPowerGroup's forward P/E ratio of 11.42 ranks 6th lowest out of the 25 staffing/outsourcing stocks with a market cap of over $50M.
Thu, Jul. 21, 7:31 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM| Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM | 13 Comments
Mon, Jun. 27, 11:26 AM
- ManpowerGroup (MAN -11%), already having plunged to 52-week lows on Brexit related uncertainties, adds to losses as Avondale downgrades shares to Market Perform from Outperform with a $74 price target, dropped from $96.
- Avondale says the major markets served by MAN are unlikely to plunge into recession, but investors may have increasing concerns around “hiring sentiment in continental Europe and the U.K.,” which contributes roughly two-thirds of the company’s revenue.
- "While the stock carries relatively low valuation multiples, uncertainty about conditions in Europe and the UK have reduced our confidence in forecasting and valuation... Current valuation multiples are mired between expansion and recession levels,” the firm writes.
- MAN has shed 22% over the past two trading sessions.
Mon, Jun. 6, 7:58 AM| Mon, Jun. 6, 7:58 AM
Tue, May 3, 4:58 PM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) declares $0.86/share semi-annual dividend, 7.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.80.
- Forward yield 2.23%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 27.
Thu, Apr. 21, 2:09 PM
- ManpowerGroup (MAN -7.7%) trades lower after reporting Q1 results.
- Though results were solid on the bottom line, management warned on the uneven global environment that ManpowerGroup is having to navigate.
- The company expects Q2 EPS of $1.47 to $1.55 vs. $1.50 consensus.
- Shares of Manpower ran strong into the earnings release, but have given back most of those gains with today's dip.
- Now read the ManpowerGroup earnings call transcript
Thu, Apr. 21, 7:33 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q1 EPS of $0.98 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $4.59B (+1.1% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Tue, Mar. 22, 8:19 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 3:31 PM
- Shares of Manpower (MAN -1.5%) are putting in a volatile session after reporting earnings.
- The company squeezed out 6% more profit than a year ago and reduced revenue with F/X a drag.
- In a separate development, Manpower named John McGinnis as its new CFO.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.14, misses on revenue (Feb. 3)
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:32 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q4 EPS of $1.66 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $5B (-2.3% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:00 AM