What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 3:31 PM
- Shares of Manpower (MAN -1.5%) are putting in a volatile session after reporting earnings.
- The company squeezed out 6% more profit than a year ago and reduced revenue with F/X a drag.
- In a separate development, Manpower named John McGinnis as its new CFO.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.14, misses on revenue (Feb. 3)
Wed, Feb. 3, 7:32 AM
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 11:00 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) declares $0.80/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.57%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 27.
Oct. 21, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q3 EPS of $1.61 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $4.97B (-8.3% Y/Y) misses by $90M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 2, 2015, 2:22 PM
- Staffing stocks trade lower after today's jobs report painted a weaker employment picture than anticipated.
- The biggest movers in the sector are Barrett Business Services (BBSI -4.3%), ManpowerGroup (MAN -3.4%), Kelly Services (KELYA -2.4%), and Robert Half International (RHI -2.4%).
- Previously: Staffing stocks on the radar after weak jobs data (Oct. 02 2015)
Oct. 2, 2015, 9:04 AM
- A soft read on the job market from the Labor Department could impact the staffing stocks sector.
- Nonfarm payrolls missed by a wide margin the estimate for September and the tally was revised lower for August. Staffing stocks have performed better in the past when the job participation rate improved.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Jul. 21, 2015, 7:48 AM
- ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) reports revenue was up 6.6% on a constant currency basis in Q2 (-8.7% reported).
- The company reported revenue of 10.6% in Southern Europe and 6.6% in Northern Europe before F/X was factored in.
- Operating profit was up 12.5% in constant currency (-4.7% reported) off a strong performance in the Americas.
- "The labor markets continue to improve across the globe, although at a slow and uneven pace in some countries," says the company.
- Guidance: ManpowerGroup expects Q3 EPS of $1.50-$1.58 vs. $1.54 consensus.
- MAN +0.66% premarket.
Jul. 21, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q2 EPS of $1.33 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $4.86B (-8.6% Y/Y) beats by $90M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jun. 12, 2015, 7:26 AM
- ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) acquires German firm 7A Group for €136.5B ($152.59M).
- The deal will increase the presence of ManpowerGroup in the fields of engineering and IT fields in Germany.
- 7S Group could earn an additional payment based on 2015 results from operations.
Jun. 1, 2015, 6:55 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) announces it purchased Greythorn for an undisclosed amount.
- The acquisition will give the company a professional resourcing presence in Australia.
- Manpower plans to run the Greythorn business under the Experis brand name.
Apr. 28, 2015, 6:04 PM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) declares $0.80/share semi-annual dividend, 63% increase from prior dividend of $0.49.
- Forward yield 1.87%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 28.
Apr. 21, 2015, 7:56 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN) reports F/X chipped away $0.17 from EPS in Q1.
- Operating profit for the quarter was down 3.2% to $122.8M.
- Revenue in the U.S. rose 0.6% Y/Y to $725M, while northern and southern Europe both showed positive growth before F/X swings.
- The company see Q2 EPS of $1.21 to $1.29 vs. $1.27 consensus.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
- MAN +1.47% premarket to $86.25.
ManpowerGroup is engaged in the employment services industry. It offers permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment services; assessment and selection services; training and development services; outsourcing services, among others.
Other News & PR