What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Apr. 21, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q1 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $4.54B (-7.3% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
- Shares +1.47% PM.
Apr. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 5, 2015, 10:24 AM
- Select staffing stocks are lower after jobless claims came in at +7K to 320K
- Other movers include Resources Connection (NASDAQ:RECN) -1.3%, Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW) -1.2%, Dice Holdings (NYSE:DHX) -1.1%, Manpower (NYSE:MAN) -0.7%.
- Also in the sector, Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) is down 6.6% on heavy volume after reporting earnings yesterday.
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:35 AM
- Barclays upgrades ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) to an Overweight rating from Equalweight.
- Shares of Manpower rallied last week off an earnings beat, but still trade 18% off their 52-week highs.
- Previously: Manpower beats by $0.04, revenue in-line (Jan. 30 2015)
- Previously: Post-earnings pop for Manpower (Jan. 30 2015)
Jan. 30, 2015, 10:01 AM
Jan. 30, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q4 EPS of $1.47 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $5.12B (-2.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Jan. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 7, 2015, 8:25 AM
- Staffing stocks are on watch after the ADP jobs report tops estimates.
- The sector has been increasingly volatile on job data release dates.
- Though a pickup in business activity is viewed as positive for the sector, the high level of competition has dimmed the outlook on some names in the group.
- On watch: KFRC, MAN, RHI, ASGN, DHX, KELYA, MWW, BBSI, AHS, TBI, KFY, HSON.
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:32 AM
- Staffing stocks are higher after the U.S. economy adds 321K jobs in November.
- Gainers: Kelly Services (NASDAQ:KELYA) +4.4%, On Assignment (NYSE:ASGN) +1.6%, Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) +1.3%, ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) +2.1%, Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) +2.8%, TriNet Group Z(NYSE:TRI) +1.7%, Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) +1.3%, Hudson Global (NASDAQ:HSON) +1.4%.
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:24 PM
- ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) declares $0.49/share semi-annual dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 1.49%.
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 26.
Oct. 21, 2014, 7:34 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q3 EPS of $1.61 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $5.42B (+4.4% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
- Shares -0.02% PM.
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
Sep. 25, 2014, 6:54 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 7:32 AM
- Manpower (NYSE:MAN): Q2 EPS of $1.35 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $5.32B (+5.6% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Jul. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:01 PM
- Manpower Inc. (MAN) declares $0.49/share semi-annual dividend, 6.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.46.
- Forward yield 1.22%
- Payable June 16; for shareholders of record June 2; ex-div May 30.
ManpowerGroup is engaged in the employment services industry. It offers permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment services; assessment and selection services; training and development services; outsourcing services, among others.
Other News & PR