Manchester United Ltd.NYSE
Mon, Oct. 17, 10:43 AM
Mon, Sep. 12, 7:42 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) reports commercial revenue jumped 42% to £71M in FQ4.
- Broadcasting revenue increased 17% to £47.7M.
- Matchday revenue +13% to £21.6M with the club's participation in the domestic cup and UEFA competitions a factor.
- Manchester's revenue for the full year of £515.3M was the most for any English football club in history.
- Looking ahead, Manchester United expects revenue of £530M-£540M and adjusted EBITDA of £170M-£180M for FY17.
- Previously: Manchester United misses by 1.20p, beats on revenue (Sept. 12)
Mon, Sep. 12, 7:05 AM
Sun, Sep. 11, 5:30 PM| Sun, Sep. 11, 5:30 PM
Fri, May 27, 6:48 AM| Fri, May 27, 6:48 AM
Fri, May 13, 7:04 AM
Thu, May 12, 5:30 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 10:07 AM
- Manchester United (MANU +3.8%) trades higher after Ron Baron called the stock was one of his favorite picks for the year in the weekend edition of Barron's.
- The investment manager says the company is undervalued compared to the Los Angeles Dodgers and New York Yankees in relation to its vast global fan base.
- Manchester United is back over $16 for the first time since the middle part of January.
- Now read Invest In Manchester United For A 44% Return
Mon, Mar. 14, 8:14 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) announces it landed a three-year global partnership with Gulf Oil International.
- Gulf Oil will be the official lubricant oil and fuel retail partner of the famed soccer club.
- Soccer check: Manchester United currently stands in 6th place in the English Premier League. A failure to qualify for next season's UEFA Champions League or Europa League would have significant revenue implications for the company.
Thu, Feb. 11, 12:07 PM
- Manchester United (MANU +6.7%) is sharply higher after posting solid earnings and raising its view on full-year profit.
- The company expects EBITDA of £178M-£188M in 2016, compared to prior guidance for £165M-£175M.
- The soccer club is currently in 5th place in the English Premier League. A 4th place finish in May ensures the lucrative inclusion in the Champions League next season.
- Previously: Manchester United beats by 5.67p, beats on revenue (Feb. 11 2016)
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:04 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU): FQ2 EPS of 10.77p beats by 5.67p.
- Revenue of £133.76M (+26.5% Y/Y) beats by £7.84M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Nov. 12, 2015, 7:43 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) reports commercial revenue popped 25% to £71M ($107.8M) in FQ1.
- Broadcasting revenue was up 64% to £27.6M ($41.9M).
- Matchday revenue +64% to £24.8M ($37.7M).
- Results were boosted by the soccer club participating in the UEFA Champions League competition once again.
- Previously: Manchester United EPS of 1.63p (Nov. 12)
Nov. 12, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU): FQ1 EPS of 1.63p may not be comparable to consensus of -1.00p.
- Revenue of £123.56M (+39.3% Y/Y) beats by £2.76M.
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 17, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) reports commercial revenue increased 4.0% to £196.9M ($305.8M) for the full fiscal year, led by a 14% rise in sponsorship revenue.
- Broadcasting revenue fell 20.7% to £107.7M ($167M) due to the club missing out on UEFA competitions.
- Matchday revenue was off 16.2% to £90.6M ($140.7M).
- Previously: Manchester United beats by 3.15p, beats on revenue