What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 1, 2014, 6:33 PM
- A Delaware jury has ruled Philips (PHG -2.2%) should pay Masimo (MASI +12.9%) $466M for infringing patents related to fingertip devices that measure blood oxygen and pulse rates. It also cleared Masimo of infringing a Philips patent.
- Philips will almost certainly appeal the ruling, which has led Masimo shares to soar.
- Masimo originally sued Philips in 2009. Philips has been arguing Masimo's patents are invalid due to the obviousness of the technology, and because the patent filings were poorly written.
Aug. 8, 2014, 3:49 PM
- First the good news:
- Tekmira (TKMR +38.1%) on a massive 25M share turnover; Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP +28.2%) on a 4x surge in volume; Clovis Oncology (CLVS +11.6%) on 50% higher volume; RadNet (RDNT +20.4%) on 2x higher volume and Relypsa (RLYP +15%) on 2x higher volume.
- Now the bad news:
- TearLab (TEAR -21.2%) on 4x higher volume; Masimo (MASI -10.6%) on 3x higher volume; Volcano (VOLC -19.9%) on a 12x surge in volume and Hanger (HGR -24.9%) on a 16x surge in volume.
Feb. 10, 2012, 10:43 AM
Oct. 25, 2011, 5:08 PM
Masimo Corp is a medical technology company. The Company develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies. Its product includes noninvasive blood constituent and brain and breath monitoring.
Other News & PR