Wed, Aug. 3, 4:36 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Tue, Jun. 28, 8:44 AM
- Masimo (NASDAQ:MASI) announces its FDA 510(k) clearance for Radius-7, a wearable, tetherless, noninvasive rainbow monitor. Radius-7, which connects to the Root patient monitoring and connectivity platform, is now available in the U.S.
- Radius-7 with Root enables non-invasive monitoring of more than 10 parameters, including, for the first time in a wearable device, total hemoglobin ((SpHb)), a breakthrough measurement that noninvasively and continuously measures hemoglobin concentration.
- SpHb monitoring may provide additional insight to the directional trend of hemoglobin between invasive blood samplings.
Fri, May 6, 10:32 AM
- Baxter International (BAX -1.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $51 (13% upside) price target by Evercore ISI.
- Intrexon (XON +2.3%) initiated with Market Outperform rating and $42 (62% upside) price target by JMP Securities.
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX -8.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $41 (143% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (RDY -2.5%) initiated with Neutral rating and Rs.3,334 price target (8% upside) by Goldman Sachs.
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics (AGLE +7.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (33% upside) price target by UBS.
- Cardiome (CRME +34.9%) upgraded to Speculative Buy from Hold by Mackie Research. Price target raised to $8.60 (58% upside) from $5.20.
- Medivation (MDVN +1.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Citigroup. Price target raised to $73 (22% upside) from $37.
- Masimo (MASI -0.3%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target raised to $52 (13% upside) from $43.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK -1%) upgraded to Buy from Reduce by Oddo & Cie.
- Cogentix Medical (CGNT -1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a price target of $1.15 (14% upside) by Roth Capital.
- Bruker (BRKR +0.8%) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by BTIG Research.
- Relypsa (RLYP -4%) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Mizuho Securities. Price target cut to $31 (132% upside) from $34.
- Molina Healthcare (MOH -0.7%) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Goldman Sachs. Price target lowered to $45 (0% upside) from $75. Downgraded to Neutral from Buy by UBS. Price target lowered to $54 (20% upside) from $76.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.8%) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform by Leerink Swann. Price target lowered to $5 (71% downside risk) from $13.
- Sanofi (SNY -0.4%) downgraded to Hold from Buy with an €81 (15% upside) price target by HSBC.
Wed, May 4, 4:11 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Tue, Feb. 23, 4:13 PM
- Masimo (NASDAQ:MASI): Q4 EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.24.
- Revenue of $167.3M (+3.4% Y/Y) beats by $3.05M.
- Shares -0.5%.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Wed, Feb. 17, 10:49 AM
Fri, Feb. 12, 8:38 AM
- A 90-subject study assessing Masimo's (NASDAQ:MASI) rainbow Acoustic Monitoring (RAM) and SedLine brain function monitoring as additional monitoring parameters during planned sedation demonstrated fewer alarm events compared to standard protocols. The two-part study was just published in the journal Anesthesia & Analgesia.
- Data were collected from adults patients under moderate sedation undergoing gastroenterology or interventional radiology procedures. They were monitored under standard protocols [elctrocardiography, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, capnography (CO2)] in addition to RAM and SedLine. Alarm events were defined as desaturation (SpO2 <92%), acoustic respiration rate (<eight breaths per minute) and diastolic blood pressure (<50).
- There were 55% fewer alarm events in patients monitored with RAM and SedLine compared to those monitored under standard protocols. In addition, true positive rates for CO2 for RAM compared to Covidien's Capnostream monitor were 78% and 30%, respectively. Conversely, the false positive rates were 22% and 70%, respectively.
- Studies into the effectiveness of advanced monitoring with RAM and SedLine are continuing.
Nov. 20, 2015, 10:12 AM
- Mindray Medical (MR +0.1%) and Masimo (MASI +1.1%) settle their patent, contract and antitrust litigation and ink a Not To Sue Agreement. Under the terms of the settlement, Mindray will pay Masimo $25M, assign certain patents to Masimo and agrees to purchase all pulse oximetry technology components for Mindray patient monitoring products sold in the U.S. and Canada from Masimo (already the primary supplier of the components for U.S.-marketed products).
- Mindray will take a $15.3M charge this quarter as a result.
- Masimo sued Mindray in January 2013 accusing it of infringing on nine Masimo patents and failing to use its best efforts to promote the adoption of Masimo's oximeter technology.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Masimo (NASDAQ:MASI): Q3 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $152.6M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $3.29M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 27, 2015, 1:18 PM
- The FDA grants 510(k) clearance to Masimo's (MASI +1%) MightySat Rx fingertip pulse oximeter. The device features the company's SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion technology.
- MightySat Rx noninvasively measures arterial oxygen saturation, pulse rate, perfusion index and optional pleth variability index.
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Masimo (NASDAQ:MASI): Q2 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $155.7M (+10.5% Y/Y) beats by $5.76M.
- Shares +0.8%.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACLS, AFG, AHS, AMSG, ARC, ATVI, AWAY, AWR, BKH, BW, CDE, CENT, CERN, CHUY, CSU, CVG, CWEI, CZR, DIS, DVA, DVN, DWA, ECOM, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EOX, EPAM, EPR, ETSY, EXAR, FSLR, FWM, G, GDOT, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INAP, INVN, JCOM, JIVE, LBTYA, LC, LF, LGND, MASI, MATX, MBI, MDRX, MHLD, MPO, MRCY, MTDR, NBR, NEWP, NFX, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OFIX, OKE, OKS, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PQ, PRMW, PTLA, PXD, PZZA, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RIGL, RLOC, RMTI, RPAI, RXN, SBRA, SKT, SMCI, SUPN, SYNC, THOR, TMH, TRMB, TROX, TTGT, TWO, TX, UNTD, UNXL, USNA, WR, WTR, XEC, XXIA, Y, Z, ZAGG, ZEN