May 27, 2015, 9:18 AM
May 13, 2015, 9:15 AM
May 12, 2015, 4:24 PM
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:01 PM
- OXiGENE (NASDAQ:OXGN): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 in-line.
Apr. 2, 2015, 1:23 PM
- Retrophin (RTRX +3.7%) rated Outperform with a $48 (98% upside) price target by Leerink Partners.
- OvaScience (OVAS +8.7%) rated Outperform with a $60 (82% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- OxiGENE (OXGN -0.7%) rated Buy with a $6 (314% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR -4.5%) rated Buy with a $140 (40% upside) price target by UBS.
- Trevena (TRVN -2.3%) rated Outperform with a $15 (110% upside) price target by Wedbush.
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK -2.3%) downgraded to Hold with a $50 (4% downside risk) price target by Jefferies.
- Stryker (SYK +0.2%) downgraded to Underweight with a $92 (1% upside) price target by Barclays.
- Universal Health Services (UHS +2.7%) downgraded to Underperform with a $98 (16% downside risk) price target by Sterne Agee.
Mar. 20, 2015, 8:54 AM
- In a direct offering to institutional investors, OXiGENE (NASDAQ:OXGN) sells $10M of common stock at $1.7125 per share plus a warrant to purchase one half share of common stock at $1.7125 for a five-year term. Closing date is March 25.
- Net proceeds will fund the advancement of fosbretabulin, OXi4503 and general corporate purposes.
Mar. 18, 2015, 8:00 AM
- OXiGENE (OXGN -1.2%) FY14 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $7.4M (+105.6%); SG&A: $5.2M (+10.6%); Operating Loss: ($12.7M) (-53.0%); Net Loss: ($12.6M) (-51.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.75) (+83.9%); Quick Assets: $30M (+328.6%).
- No guidance given.
Mar. 17, 2015, 4:09 PM
- OXiGENE (NASDAQ:OXGN): FY'14 EPS of -$0.75
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:05 PM
- OXiGENE (NASDAQ:OXGN): Q3 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.06.
Nov. 12, 2014, 9:18 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:31 PM
- At the Biennial Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society in Melbourne, Australia, investigators presented Phase 2 data for OxiGene's (OXGN -7.4%) fosbretabulin combined with Roche's (OTCQX:RHHBY +0.5%) Avastin (bevacizumab) for the treatment of recurrent ovarian, tubal and peritoneal carcinoma.
- The study achieved its primary endpoint of a statistically significant increase in progression-free survival (PFS) for the combination compared to bevacizumab alone (p=0.049). Mean PFS for the combo was 7.3 months (n=54) versus 4.8 months for bevacizumab (n=53).
- In a post hoc subgroup analysis, there was also a statistically significant improvement in PFS in patients who were platinum-resistant (n=27). Median PFS for the combo group was 6.7 months compared to 3.4 months for bevacizumab alone (p=0.01).
- Patients receiving the combo also showed a higher objective response rate (ORR) but the results were not statistically significant.
Oct. 24, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 10:12 AM
- OxiGene (OXGN -0.5%) will report Q3 results on November 12 after the close. The conference call will begin at 1:30 pm PT/4:30 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.23) per share on revenues of $100K.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:59 PM
- OXiGENE (NASDAQ:OXGN): Q2 EPS of -$0.23 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.13.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:07 PM
- Oxigene (OXGN -0.4%) Q2 results: Revenue: $0; Operating Expenses: $3.9M (+137.1%); Operating Loss: ($3.9M) (-137.1%); Net Loss: ($3.9M) (-137.5%): Loss Per Share: ($0.23) (+87.6%); Quick Assets: $36.3M (+418.6%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 23, 2014, 9:11 AM
Mateon Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which focus on the development of vascular disrupting agents, or VDAs, for the treatment of cancer. It products include VDAs-CA4P and OXi4503. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Country: United States