What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 18, 2015, 12:46 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Metabolix (NASDAQ:MBLX): Q3 EPS of -$0.22
- Revenue of $0.7M (+16.7% Y/Y)
Oct. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 19, 2015, 12:43 PM
Oct. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sep. 17, 2015, 10:40 AM
- Biodegradable plastics developer Metabolix (MBLX) launches Yield10 Bioscience whose aim is to develop and commercialize innovations in crop science using its proprietary T3 transcriptome-targeted metabolic engineering platform to significantly increase crop yields.
- Yield10 intends to leverage its expertise in developing strategies to direct the flow of carbon in plant systems to produce biopolymers and chemicals. For example, 90% of global food production is comprised of soybeans, canola, rice wheat and potatoes. These crops utilize the C3 photosynthetic system which is 50% less efficient in CO2 fixation compared to C4 crops like corn and sugarcane. Finding a way to convert C3 crops to C4 would produce significant increases in yield. Yield10 is deploying a series of proprietary gene systems to increase carbon capture and fixation in C3 plants. Early efforts in camelina, an industrial oil seed crop, have been encouraging.
- Yield10 is also working on increasing yields in C4 crops and drought tolerance in C3 crops.
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Metabolix (NASDAQ:MBLX): Q2 EPS of -$0.26
- Revenue of $0.74M (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.07M.
Jun. 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
Jun. 16, 2015, 11:26 AM
- Nano cap Metabolix (MBLX +0.9%) closes a private placement of 4.37M shares of common stock at $3.32 per share plus warrants to purchase up to 3.933M shares at $3.98 for $0.125 per warrant with institutional investors. Total proceeds are ~$15M. The institutional group includes respected biotech investor Jack Schuler.
- Proceeds will fund working capital and general corporate purposes.
Jun. 11, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
May 26, 2015, 4:22 PM
May 13, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Metabolix (NASDAQ:MBLX): Q1 EPS of -$0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $0.64M (+4.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.02M.
Metabolix Inc is a bioscience company that provides environmentally friendly solutions to the plastics, chemicals & energy industries. It has capabilities in microbial genetics, fermentation process engineering, chemical engineering, etc.
Other News & PR