What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jul. 29, 2015, 12:11 PM
- Middleburg Financial (NASDAQ:MBRG) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend, 30% increase from prior dividend of $0.10.
- Forward yield 2.89%
- Payable Aug. 28; for shareholders of record Aug. 14; ex-div Aug. 12.
Jul. 30, 2014, 2:54 PM
- Middleburg Financial (NASDAQ:MBRG) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, 42% increase from prior dividend of $0.07.
- Forward yield
- Payable Aug. 29; for shareholders of record Aug. 15; ex-div Aug. 13.
Jul. 31, 2013, 2:27 PM
- Middleburg Financial Corporation (MBRG) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, 40% increase from prior dividend of $0.05
- Forward yield 1.32%.
- Payable Aug. 30
- For shareholders of record Aug. 16
- Ex-div Aug. 14
Middleburg Financial Corp. is a bank holding company & through its subsidiaries, provides banking, fiduciary and investment management services and also originates and sells mortgages secured by personal residences to individuals and small businesses.
Other News & PR