SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 4
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Nov 5, 2014)
at Zacks.com (Oct 28, 2014)
Malibu Boats: An Opportunity To Ride The U.S. Consumer Wave
- A favorable macro environment should support higher levels of consumer durable discretionary spending.
- An inflection point in the cyclical performance boat recovery should drive MBUU volumes.
- Malibu's brand equity and innovative track record give the firm a competitive advantage.
Malibu Boats Should Be A Fun Ride Over The Next Few Months And Maybe Longer
- MBUU's consistent growth in market share and the market's consistent fragmentation are an ideal combination for this market leader.
- MBUU's model is simple, but management has found ways to make it more efficient and to constantly expand margins.
- MBUU's financials look good as they stand, but make adjustments for the IPO expenses and they look amazing.
Tue, Nov. 4, 5:18 PM
Thu, Sep. 11, 7:04 AM
Wed, May. 7, 7:16 PM
Fri, Mar. 7, 7:07 AM
Fri, Jan. 31, 10:57 AM
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) is off about 10% in early trades after pricing its IPO at just $12 per share, well below the expected range of $15-$17.
- The company owns a piece of seven mountain resorts and an adventure helicopter skiing business. Also on the balance sheet are 1,150 acres available for real estate development.
- Yet to print its initial trades, Malibu Boats (MBUU) is indicated to open at around $15 per share after pricing its IPO at the midpoint of the expected $13-$15 range.
MBUU vs. ETF Alternatives
Malibu Boats Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of performance sport boats. Its boats are used for water sports, including water skiing, wakeboarding and wake surfing, as well as general recreational boating.
Other News & PR