- McDonald's currently provides a historically high and rather juicy starting dividend yield.
- Although sales have been roughly flat, dividends and margins are healthy and growing, albeit at a moderate level; this is a long-term compounding machine.
- McDonald's crushes the competition in terms of sales, international scope and dollars-per-restaurant.
- Investors are discounting the fact that McDonald's has a long history of creativity, with evidence that McDonald's is even more innovative than Apple.
- Although difficult for many people to believe, there's clear evidence that McDonald's offers eating choices at least as healthy as Chipotle; McDonald's faces a war of perception.