What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 28, 2015, 12:40 PM
Dec. 7, 2015, 12:48 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 3:36 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP +39%) surges nearly 40% after reporting a bigger than expected increase in Q3 revenue and increasing distributable cash flow over year-ago levels as daily production results came in much higher than the same quarter last year.
- Q3 revenue 7.9% Y/Y to $38.3M, easily surpassing the $26.1M analyst consensus, while production jumped 57% Y/Y and 5.3% Q/Q to 4,859 boe/day and distributable cash flow rose 7.9% Y/Y to $12.4M.
- MCEP says the increase in sequential volumes was mostly attributable to development activities in its northeastern Oklahoma and Permian core areas, while the Y/Y gains also reflected the impact of acquisitions of oil properties in H2 2014.
Nov. 3, 2015, 12:48 PM
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP): Q3 EPS of -$0.85 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.12.
- Revenue of $38.3M (+8.0% Y/Y) beats by $12.28M.
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Oct. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:37 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP) -4.7% AH after announcing it is suspending its quarterly cash distribution, citing "the current weak and increasingly uncertain outlook for oil prices."
- Additionally, MCEP says Q3 preliminary production results exceed 4.8K boe/day, up 55% Y/Y and MCEP's highest-ever average daily net production.
Oct. 12, 2015, 12:58 PM
- Linn Energy (LINE -10.1%) is downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform with a $2 price target, and Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP -9.9%) is cut to Market Perform from Outperform with a $4 target, at FBR Capital.
- The firm says it does not see any residual value for LINE unitholders unless commodity prices improve meaningfully, and it expects another distribution cut at MCEP by the end of 2016.
- However, FBR reiterates Outperform ratings on Atlas Resource Partners (ARP -5.1%), Legacy Reserves (LGCY -8.8%), Memorial Production Partners (MEMP -7.6%) and Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR -4.8%), saying the market is "discounting too dire a scenario" for certain partnerships.
Oct. 5, 2015, 12:46 PM
Sep. 22, 2015, 3:57 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP -6.7%) tumbles as analysts at Wunderlich cut their price target to $3 from $4 while reiterating their Hold rating based on risks associated with upcoming borrowing base re-determination.
- The firm notes that MCEP recently announced that its chief engineer was resigning and although the company termed the separation as "amicable," the news is ill-timed with the borrowing base re-determination on the horizon.
- MCEP's revolver is 91% drawn currently, and Wunderlich expects a 15%-20% reduction in the borrowing base, which leaves MCEP needing $13M-$25M over the next 60 days.
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP): Q2 EPS of -$0.26 misses by $0.28.
- Revenue of $12.7M (-34.7% Y/Y) misses by $10.52M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ:MCEP) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 16.5%
- Payable Aug. 13; for shareholders of record Aug. 6; ex-div Aug. 4.
Jul. 20, 2015, 12:46 PM
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP owns, operates, acquires, exploits and develops oil and natural gas producing properties in North America. The Company's properties are located in the Mid-Continent region of the United States.
Other News & PR