What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Feb. 1, 9:17 AM
- In a regulatory filing, McKesson (NYSE:MCK) discloses that it has inked a deal to sell its Brazilian drug distribution business that it acquired in its transaction with Celesio AG for an undisclosed sum. It will book an impairment charge to discontinued operations of $70M - 90M. The deal should close this quarter.
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:59 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:55 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:28 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Tue, Jan. 26, 11:43 AM
- McKesson (MCK +0.1%) is on tap to report fiscal Q3 results tomorrow after the close. Consensus view is EPS of $3.13 (+8%) on revenues of $48.8B (+4%).
Mon, Jan. 11, 9:23 AM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) slides after issuing disappointing guidance due to painful pharmaceutical pricing trends.
- The company expects FY16 EPS of $12.60-$12.90 vs. $12.50-$13.00 prior and $12.83 consensus.
- A preliminary target for FY17 EPS growth of 7% to 12% is doled out. The expiration of the Optum contract and the transition of deals with Omnicare and Target will factor into results.
- MCK -6.79% premarket to $170.00.
Mon, Jan. 11, 9:15 AM
Oct. 30, 2015, 8:49 AM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) declares $0.28/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.6%
- Payable Jan. 4; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 27.
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:37 AM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK): FQ2 EPS of $3.31 beats by $0.32.
- Revenue of $48.76B (+10.4% Y/Y) beats by $960M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 28, 2015, 10:54 AM
- McKesson (MCK -0.6%) will report fiscal Q2 results tomorrow before the open. Consensus view is EPS of $2.99 (+7.2%) on revenues of $47.8B (+6.7%).
Sep. 18, 2015, 6:58 AM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) announces it acquired the pharmaceutical division of UDG Healthcare for $408M.
- The transaction will need to be cleared by the European Union before closing in the first half of next year.
- The company expect a positive impact on earnings per share of $0.12 to $0.14 for the 12 months after closing.
Sep. 15, 2015, 5:16 PM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) inks a five-year distribution deal with grocer Albertsons (Pending:ABS) for the sourcing and distribution of branded and generic pharmaceuticals in Albertsons' network of almost 1,700 pharmacies. The agreement commences on April 1, 2016.
- Specific financial details are undisclosed.
Jul. 31, 2015, 9:46 AM
- Cintas (CTAS +0.4%) announces that it will acquire Zee Medical from McKesson Corporation (MCK +0.2%) for consideration of approximately $130 million in cash.
- The company expects the acquisition to generate annual revenue of $110 million to $120 million, expanding its footprint in van delivered first aid, safety, training and emergency products, and building its customer base in North America.
- The transaction is expected to close on August 1, 2015.
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:57 PM
Other News & PR