Fri, Oct. 30, 8:49 AM
Thu, Oct. 29, 7:37 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Wed, Oct. 28, 10:54 AM
Fri, Sep. 18, 6:58 AM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) announces it acquired the pharmaceutical division of UDG Healthcare for $408M.
- The transaction will need to be cleared by the European Union before closing in the first half of next year.
- The company expect a positive impact on earnings per share of $0.12 to $0.14 for the 12 months after closing.
Tue, Sep. 15, 5:16 PM
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) inks a five-year distribution deal with grocer Albertsons (Pending:ABS) for the sourcing and distribution of branded and generic pharmaceuticals in Albertsons' network of almost 1,700 pharmacies. The agreement commences on April 1, 2016.
- Specific financial details are undisclosed.
Fri, Jul. 31, 9:46 AM
- Cintas (CTAS +0.4%) announces that it will acquire Zee Medical from McKesson Corporation (MCK +0.2%) for consideration of approximately $130 million in cash.
- The company expects the acquisition to generate annual revenue of $110 million to $120 million, expanding its footprint in van delivered first aid, safety, training and emergency products, and building its customer base in North America.
- The transaction is expected to close on August 1, 2015.
Wed, Jul. 29, 4:57 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 4:56 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 4:17 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 12:22 PM
Wed, Jun. 24, 7:12 AM
Wed, May 27, 4:29 PM
Mon, May 18, 1:07 PM
- Societe Generale is out with a note in which it dissects the impact of higher interest rates on stocks.
- The investment firm notes the Consumer Staples ETF (NYSEARCA:XLP) boasts a dividend yield of 2.5% which becomes less attractive as rates march upward.
- Individual consumer staples stocks identified by SG as having the strongest correlation to swings in the 10-year Treasury yield are Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL), Costco (NASDAQ:COST), McKesson (NYSE:MCK), and Brown-Forman (BF.A, BF.B).
- Consumer Staples ETFs: VDC, FXG, RHS, FSTA, PSL, PSCC.
Fri, May 15, 12:40 PM
- Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC exited its 10M-share Alibaba (BABA - unchanged) position in Q1, after having upped its stake in the Chinese e-commerce giant in Q4. (13F filing)
- The firm also unloaded its 7M-share position in EMC (EMC -0.1%), which confirmed during the quarter it doesn't plan to spin off VMware, and a 4M-share stake in Williams (WMB +1.3%).
- A 3.3M-share stake was taken in Yum Brands (YUM +3.6%), a 900K-share stake in FedEx (FDX +0.7%), a 1.15M-share stake in J.M. Smucker (SJM -0.1%), and a 626K-share stake in McKesson (MCK). Loeb also respectively took 1.6M-share and 3.5M-share stakes in chipmakers NXP (NXPI +0.2%) and Maxim (MXIM +0.4%).
- Stakes were increased in Delta Air Lines, Actavis, FleetCor, and Roper Technologies, and decreased in Amgen, Ally Financial, eBay, Phillips 66, and Anheuser Busch. Interestingly, a modest 90K-share position was taken in top Alibaba rival JD.com (JD -0.8%).
- Meb Faber observes someone tracking Loeb's top 10 picks since 2000 would have obtained a 12.4% annual return since 2000 (504.8% overall), soundly beating the S&P 500's 4.4% (95.4% overall).
Tue, May 12, 4:13 PM
Other News & PR