Nov. 3, 2014, 2:45 PM
- McKesson (MCK) FQ2 results: Revenues: $44,758M (+35.7%); COGS: $41,835M (+35.1%); Gross Profit: $2,923M (+44.6%); Operating Expenses: $2,135M (+64.2%); Operating Income: $788M (+14.9%); Net Income: $469M (+16.1%); EPS: $1.99 (+14.4%); Quick Assets: $3804M (-9.3%); CF Ops: $165M (-79.7%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: non-GAAP EPS: $10.50 - 10.90 (unch).
- Follow up from initial post on October 28.
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:20 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEC, AFG, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMP, APC, ARI, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BXP, CAP, CBT, CEB, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CRAY, DLR, DNB, DYAX, EA, EIX, EPR, EQR, ESRX, EXP, EXTR, FARO, FB, FEIC, FISV, GFIG, GILD, GPRE, HIW, HLIT, HTA, HTS, HURN, INAP, INVN, IPHI, KEYW, KIM, KONA, MAC, MAR, MCK, MRCY, MWA, NANO, NFX, OI, PEI, PLT, PNRA, PSMT, RJET, ROG, RPXC, SKT, SM, SWI, TQNT, TRN, TSS, UDR, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WNC, WSH, WTS, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM, ZLTQ
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:03 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 11:46 AM| Jul. 31, 2014, 11:46 AM | Comment!
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:43 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:02 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 9:45 AM
- McKesson (MCK +0.1%) extends its distribution agreement with CVS Caremark (CVS -0.4%) through June 2019.
- EVP and Group President Paul Julian says, "We have a long track record of delivering comprehensive supply chain solutions to CVS Caremark which in turn allows CVS Caremark to ensure the highest level of pharmaceutical care to its customers. We are pleased to have extended our agreement with CVS Caremark and continue or long standing partnership."
Jun. 9, 2014, 5:51 PM
May 28, 2014, 4:22 PM
May 12, 2014, 5:52 PM
- McKesson (MCK +1.9%) fiscal Q4 revenues: $38.1B (+24.9%); operating income: $556M (-13.8%); EPS from continuing ops: $1.56 (+40.5%). cash & equiv: $4.2B (+68%).
- Full year: revenues: $137.6B (+12.7%); operating income: $2.4B (+4.3%); EPS from continuing ops: $5.93 (+3.3%); CF Ops: $3.1B (+24%).
- F15 guidance: adjusted earnings/diluted share: $10.40 - 10.80.
May 12, 2014, 4:18 PM
May 12, 2014, 8:37 AM
- Celesio's (CAKFF) Q1 EBIT nudges up to €95.6M from €95.1M a year earlier as revenue rises 0.3% to €5.38B.
- The company, which was recently bought by McKesson (MCK), forecast that the "unremittingly intensive discount competition in Germany" will diminish in H2. As such, Celesio expects 2014 EBIT to grow slightly from last year. (PR)
May 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 8:01 AM
- Celesio (CAKFF), which is being acquired by McKesson (MCK), forecasts that it's adjusted EBIT will return to slight growth in 2014 as the drugs distributor expands its pharmacy network.
- Celesio's EBIT fell 4.8% to €423.6M in 2013, due to pricing pressure in Germany and currency fluctuations.
- Revenue -3.9% to €21.4B.
- Net profit €166.4M vs a loss of €149M. (PR)
Mar. 12, 2014, 12:16 PM
- Goldman Sachs analyst Robert Jones adds his Buy-rated McKesson (MCK) to the firm's list of projected market-beating picks.
- MCK's recent acquisition of Celesio is the main reason for his enhanced outlook.
- His EPS estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $8.21 and $11.40, respectively. The consensus targets are $8.18 and $10.69.
Other News & PR