McDermott International, Inc.NYSE
Yesterday, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:03 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Tue, Jun. 21, 8:48 AM
- McDermott International (NYSE:MDR) +1.8% premarket on news it was awarded additional pipeline work under a multi-year offshore installation contract with Brunei Shell Petroleum; financial terms are not disclosed.
- MRD says the work will include transportation and installation of 20 miles of pipelines and umbilicals in the Fairley and Ampa fields offshore Brunei.
- MDR says the 2017 campaign is part of a three-year work installation contract signed in 2014 and will be included in its Q2 backlog as a sizeable project.
Thu, May 5, 5:43 PM
- McDermott (NYSE:MDR) +8.9% AH after easily beating Q1 earnings expectations, posting a 32% Y/Y revenue increase, and raising FY 2016 earnings guidance.
- MDR says it now sees full-year EPS of $0.06 on revenues of $2.7B after previously expecting breakeven earnings on ~$2.9B in revenues; analyst consensus had forecast a full-year loss of $0.03/share on $2.91B in revenues.
- MDR says Petrobras, one of its customers, terminated the charter of one of its vessels, resulting in a writedown reflecting a lack of demand for the vessel in its current pipeline.
- MDR also says it won contracts for three separate projects by an unnamed major national oil company for work at multiple fields in the Persian Gulf.
- Now read McDermott International: More upside despite oil weakness
Thu, May 5, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 5, 4:59 PM
- McDermott (NYSE:MDR): Q1 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $729.03M (+32.4% Y/Y) beats by $28.33M.
- Shares +8.9%.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Tue, Feb. 23, 2:44 PM
- McDermott (MDR +13.5%) surges to big gains after easily beating Q4 earnings expectations amid optimism for future results due to ongoing restructuring and after announcing some new work.
- MDR says it foresees FY 2016 revenues of $2.9B vs. $2.92B analyst consensus estimate, and plans $260M in capital spending.
- Despite the current macro outlook, MDR says it holds more than 80% of expected 2016 revenue in backlog, its bidding activity remains high and it continue to anticipate a strong revenue opportunity pipeline.
- MDR also reveals three new projects, including one for a flagship DLV 2000 derrick lay vessel off Australia's west coast for Woodside Petroleum, as well as a frame agreement with Larson & Toubro for separate subsea or deepsea projects off India's east coast.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:45 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 4:52 PM
- McDermott (NYSE:MDR): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $667.4M (-17.2% Y/Y) misses by $90.42M.
- Shares +5.9%.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 9:14 AM
- McDermott (NYSE:MDR) +13.7% premarket after reporting a stellar Q3 earnings report that included better than expected EPS and a 94% Y/Y revenue increase, as well as winning a large contract for an offshore Qatar project.
- This award is for a large brownfield contract by RasGas Co. for the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of a flow assurance and looping project and topside modifications offshore Qatar; completion is scheduled for the end of Q3 2017.
- MDR says its backlog as of the end of Q3 was $4.4B (73% related to offshore operations, 27% to subsea operations), vs. $3.1B at the end of Q2; Q3 order intake totaled $2.1B, including the new LTA lump sum award from Saudi Aramco and two awards in Qatar.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:12 PM
- McDermott (NYSE:MDR): Q3 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $805.9M (+94.4% Y/Y) beats by $52.47M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX