What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 27, 2015, 6:32 AM
- Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ:MDSO): Q3 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $103.1M (+19.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.39M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 8, 2015, 12:07 PM
- Michael Pinto, formerly a sales exec at electronic signature software firm DocuSign and before that at SAP, has been named Medidata's (NASDAQ:MDSO) EVP and GM of global sales. He'll report to chief commercial officer Steve Hirschfeld.
- The timing of the announcement - shortly after Medidata's Q3 closed - might have some investors on edge. The cloud clinical R&D software firm is down 16% YTD, and a little over $3 above a 52-week low of $37.01.
Jul. 21, 2015, 10:47 AM
- Medidata (NASDAQ:MDSO) has sold off after beating Q2 estimates and reiterating full-year revenue and net income guidance ($392M-$412M and $47M-$50.5M, respectively). With shares up 25% YTD going into earnings, expectations for the cloud clinical research software vendor were high.
- Business performance: Q2 billings totaled $106M, +36% Y/Y and above revenue of $98.1M; Y/Y growth accelerated from Q1's 21%. A record 52 new customers were added, bringing the total base to 539 (+23% Y/Y). 61% of customers have committed to multiple products, up from 59% at the end of Q1. Subscription revenue +22% Y/Y to $83.9M; professional services -1% to $14.2M.
- Financials: Operating costs/expenses rose 27% Y/Y to $70.2M - R&D spend totaled $22.5M, sales/marketing $25.7M, and G&A $21.9M. Medidata ended Q2 with $472.4M in cash, and $247M in convertible debt.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 21, 2015, 6:31 AM
- Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ:MDSO): Q2 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $98.1M (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.83M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 28, 2015, 1:16 PM| Apr. 28, 2015, 1:16 PM
Apr. 23, 2015, 1:13 PM
- Along with its Q1 results, Medidata (MDSO +18.5%) has announced CFO Cory Douglas "will pursue opportunities outside of Medidata by mutual agreement."
- Replacing Douglas is Rouven Bergmann, formerly the CFO of enterprise software giant SAP's North American ops.
- Shares continue to surge in response to Medidata's Q1 beat and strong billings/customer growth.
Apr. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 23, 2015, 11:06 AM
- Medidata (NASDAQ:MDSO) has soared to new 52-week highs after beating Q1 estimates on the back of a 21% Y/Y increase in billings to $109M (topped revenue of $92.4M). With a strong dollar acting as a headwind, the company is maintaining full-year guidance for revenue of $392M-$412M (+17%-23% Y/Y, compares with a $401.1M consensus) and net income of $47M-$50.5M.
- 39 customers were added in Q1 (a new record), leading the total base to rise 23% Y/Y to 516. 59% of customers committed to multiple products (up from 52% a year ago), and the adjusted subscription backlog rose 19% Y/Y to $229M.
- Operating costs/expenses rose 20% Y/Y to $66.8M (compares with 21% revenue/billings growth). Medidada asserts its cloud-based clinical research software and analytics tools are "helping to develop eight of the top 10 best-selling drugs globally in 2014."
- Q1 results, PR
Apr. 23, 2015, 6:36 AM
- Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ:MDSO): Q1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $92.44M (+20.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.39M.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS
Mar. 17, 2015, 9:18 AM
- Alan Mateo, clinical research software vendor Medidata's (NASDAQ:MDSO) EVP of field operations and a 30-year enterprise software industry vet, has been hired by Veeva (NYSE:VEEV) to be its EVP of global sales. He'll report to CEO Peter Gassner.
- The hiring comes just two weeks after Veeva crashed due to the cash flow figures and sales/billings guidance provided with its FQ4 beat.
Feb. 5, 2015, 6:32 AM
- Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ:MDSO): Q4 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $89.2M (+19.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.92M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Oct. 28, 2014, 12:40 PM
- Medidata (NASDAQ:MDSO) has cut its full-year revenue outlook by $5M to $335M-$340M; consensus is at $342M.
- The Q3 miss is blamed on "timing delays" for deals. Billings still rose 22% Y/Y to $94M, exceeding revenue of $86M, and customer count grew by 25 Q/Q to 462.
- Excluding a $4.9M wire transaction loss, GAAP opex rose 28% Y/Y to $61.4M. The subscription backlog for the remainder of the year was at $70.6M at the end of September.
- Q3 results, PR
Medidata Solutions Inc provides cloud-based solutions for life sciences. It offers products and services including Medidata Rave, Medidata CTMS, Medidata Designer, Medidata Insights, and Medidata Grants Manager.
Other News & PR