MDU Resources Group, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Aug. 11, 12:03 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 3:28 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, Jun. 28, 8:27 AM
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ:CLMT) sells its 50% equity interest in the Dakota Prairie Refining joint venture to MDU Resources Group (NYSE:MDU), which then sells the entire JV to Tesoro (NYSE:TSO).
- TSO winds up acquiring Dakota Prairie Refining in exchange for the continued servicing of DPR's $66M term loan debt and ~$10M towards working capital.
- DPR's refinery has a crude oil capacity of 20K bbl/day and produces ultra-low sulfur diesel, naphtha and resid; TSO says it will continue to market the ultra-low sulfur diesel to local customers and utilize the naphtha and resid in its integrated value chain system.
Thu, May 5, 2:59 PM
- MDU Resources (MDU -0.2%) and Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT +3.5%), joint owners of the Dickinson refinery - the first North Dakota refinery to be built since the 1970s - say they may try to sell it.
- MDU says it lost $7.2M on the 20K bbl/day refinery, which opened a year ago, during Q1 and is now running at 75% capacity due to high operating costs and reduced demand for diesel, Dickinson's primary product.
- CLMT CEO Tim Go said in today's earnings conference call that the company has started a "comprehensive review of our existing assets," including the refinery, which has “underperformed” with “consistent challenges.”
- The oil price slump has eroded demand for diesel across North Dakota as fewer wells are brought online, resulting in fewer diesel-powered trucks and other equipment in operation.
- Now read Calumet Specialty Products higher after Q1 results, DA Davidson upgrade
Tue, May 3, 5:17 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU): Q1 EPS of $0.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $905.2M (+5.0% Y/Y) misses by $57.9M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Wed, Apr. 27, 12:58 PM
- MDU Resources Group (NYSE:MDU) declares $0.1875/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.79%
- Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 9; ex-div June 7.
Thu, Feb. 11, 3:09 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU) declares $0.1875/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.59%
- Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 10; ex-div March 8.
Wed, Feb. 3, 10:58 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU): Q4 EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $926.4M (-17.3% Y/Y) misses by $233.6M.
- FY16 Guidance: Adj. EPS $1.00-$1.15, GAAP EPS $0.85-$1.10
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAV, ALL, AVB, AWH, BDN, BRKS, BWLD, BXP, CACI, CBL, CCK, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CPST, DHT, ENH, EPM, EXAR, FBHS, GEOS, GLUU, GPRO, HIVE, HUBG, ICUI, IMPV, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MCHP, MDU, MET, MNR, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, NE, NXPI, OSUR, PACB, PCL, PMT, PNNT, RE, RGLD, RRTS, SFLY, SPSC, TIS, TMK, TTWO, TWO, UHAL, WFT, WSTL, XL, YUM
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:13 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU): Q3 EPS of $0.38 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.28B (+5.8% Y/Y) misses by $70M.
- Shares -0.7% AH.
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Aug. 13, 2015, 12:47 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU) declares $0.1825/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.91%
- Payable Oct. 1; for shareholders of record Sept. 10; ex-div Sept. 8.
Aug. 3, 2015, 6:13 PM
- MDU Resources (NYSE:MDU): Q2 EPS of $0.15 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $986.2M (+3.5% Y/Y) misses by $93.8M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL