Fri, Aug. 19, 8:01 AM
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARWR) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (112% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KPTI) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (92% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Mediwound Ltd. (NASDAQ:MDWD) initiated with Outperform rating and $14 (75% upside) price target by Wells Fargo.
- SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ:SCYX) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (436% upside) price target by Guggenheim Securities.
- Patheon NV (Pending:PTHN) initiated with Neutral rating and $30 (7% upside) price target by Credit Suisse. Initiated with Buy rating and $32 (14% upside) price target by Jefferies. Initiated with Overweight rating and $31 (11% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- GlycoMimetics (NASDAQ:GLYC) initiated with Outperform rating by Cowen and Company. Initiated with Outperform rating and $32.50 (306% upside) price target by Raymond James.
- Audentes Therapeutics (Pending:BOLD) initiated with an Outperform rating by Cowen and Company. Initiated with Outperform rating and $20 (33% upside) price target by Wedbush.
- Mallinckrodt (NYSE:MNK) initiated with Buy rating and $95 (19% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) initiated with Outperform rating and $122 (28% upside) price target by RBC Capital.
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:49 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Apr. 21, 10:04 AM
Thu, Apr. 21, 7:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Wed, Feb. 3, 12:59 PM
- Ultra-thinly traded micro cap MediWound (MDWD +13.1%) is up on average volume, albeit on turnover of only 15K shares, on the news of successful results in a Phase 2 clinical trial assessing EscharEx for debridement (removal) of dead or damaged tissue in chronic or other hard-to-heal wounds.
- EscharEx is biopharmaceutical based on the same proteolytic enzyme technology used in the company's NexoBrid product which is commercially available in Europe and Israel for the removal of eschar (dead skin) in adults with serious thermal burns.
- The study, the second mid-stage trial of EscharEx, was conducted across 15 sites in Europe and Israel with 73 patients. Its efficacy was compared to hydrogel vehicle (placebo) in a variety of difficult-to-heal wounds. The trial met its primary endpoint of a statistically valid higher incidence of complete debridement in patients treated with EscharEx compared to hydrogel vehicle (55% vs 29%; p=0.047). A secondary endpoint of time to complete debridement fell short of statistical significance (p=0.075).
- The company intends to submit the data to the FDA in H2 and request an end-of-Phase 2 meeting to discuss the results and clarity the trial design and objectives for a Phase 3 study.
- Previously: MediWound completes enrollment in second mid-stage study of EscharEx (Sept. 1, 2015)
Mon, Jan. 25, 8:01 AM
- MediWound (MDWD) FQ4 results: Revenues: $0.3M (+200.0%); R&D Expense: $2.3M (+53.3%); SG&A: $4.11M (+1.0%); Operating Loss: ($6.8M) (-3.0%); Net Loss: ($7.8M) (-9.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.36) -(9.1%); Quick Assets: $45.8M (-29.4%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $0.6M (+100.0%); R&D Expense: $6M (+13.2%); SG&A: $13.3M (-2.2%); Operating Loss: ($21.2M) (+0.9%); Net Loss: ($21.7M) (-14.8%); Loss Per Share: ($1.00) (-5.3%); Quick Assets: $45.8M (-29.4%).
- No guidance given.
Mon, Jan. 25, 7:06 AM
- MediWound (NASDAQ:MDWD): Q4 EPS of -$0.36 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $0.27M (+125.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.04M.
Sun, Jan. 24, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:36 PM
- MediWound (NASDAQ:MDWD): Q3 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $0.1M (+150.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.32M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Oct. 21, 2015, 12:49 PM
Sep. 30, 2015, 12:43 PM
Sep. 30, 2015, 8:47 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap MediWound (NASDAQ:MDWD) is up 25% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has been awarded a contract from the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to fund the development, manufacturing and procurement of NexoBrid, the company's proprietary pharmaceutical product for the enzymatic removal of eschar (dead skin) in adults with deep-partial and full-thickness thermal burns.
- The five-year contract, valued as much as $112M, is part of BARDA's preparedness for mass casualty events. It includes $24M to support the activities to complete a U.S. regulatory filing seeking clearance for the use of NexoBrid for thermal burn injuries, $16M to procure NexoBrid and options to fund expanded indications for NexoBrid ($22M) as well as additional procurement ($50M).
Sep. 1, 2015, 8:48 AM
- MediWound (NASDAQ:MDWD) completes the enrollment of 73 patients in its Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating EscharEx for the treatment of chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds. Top-line results are expected by year end. The estimated study completion date is June 2016.
- The primary endpoint is the incidence of complete non-viable tissue removal (debridement). Secondary endpoints include wound bed preparation and the rate of wound closure.
- EscharEx is a biopharmaceutical for the debridement of eschar (dead tissue).
MediWound Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company that engages in the development, manufacture, and commercialize novel products to address unmet needs in the fields of severe burn; chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds; and connective tissue disorders. Its medicinal product, NexoBrid, is used to... More