Metalico: Undervalued Dead Or Alive
Jun. 16, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Scrap metal recycler Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA) +43.2% premarket agreeing to be acquired by Total Merchant Ltd. in a deal valued at ~$87M, including debt.
- The all-cash deal will include a payment to MEA stockholders of $0.60/share of MEA owned by them as of the date of closing, which is expected in Q3.
- Just last month, Hawkinvest wrote that MEA "could have significant upside due to a buyout offer or possible asset sale."
May 20, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA): Q1 EPS of -$0.15
- Revenue of $75.9M (-35.9% Y/Y)
Apr. 16, 2015, 6:18 AM
- Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA): Q4 EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $103.04M (-5.4% Y/Y) beats by $8.04M.
Apr. 14, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 14, 2015, 5:15 PM
- Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA) popped 11% higher before the close after a wealth management firm said it is trying to put together a collection of MEA shareholders to provide input on how to fix the scrap metal operator.
- Zarvic Brothers is looking for MEA shareholders to sit on a shareholder committee which would make recommendations to MEA's board about what Zarvic calls "a maze of problems" within the struggling company.
- Upstate Shredding offered to buy out MEA for $0.78/share in February.
Mar. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 14, 2014, 8:33 AM
- Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA): Q3 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $128.6M (+9.3% Y/Y) misses by $17.4M.
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 13, 2014, 9:31 AM
- Metalico (NYSEMKT:MEA): Q2 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $142.31M (+9.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.45M.
Aug. 12, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 15, 2014, 12:45 PM
May 15, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Metalico (MEA): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $135M (-2.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.5M.
May 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
Mar. 14, 2014, 8:37 AM
- Metalico (MEA): Q4 EPS of -$0.07
- Revenue of $126.6M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.8M.
Mar. 14, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Metalico Inc processes ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal. It operates in two distinct business segments: scrap metal recycling and lead metal product fabricating.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Steel & Iron
Country: United States
Other News & PR