Wed, Oct. 5, 8:22 AM
Mon, Sep. 19, 6:54 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:21 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Wed, Jun. 15, 4:39 PM
Wed, May 4, 4:53 PM
- Medifast (NYSE:MED): Q1 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $72.35M (-1.4% Y/Y) beats by $3.04M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Apr. 1, 3:47 AM
- While the rates of obesity have leveled off in some countries where it's already a public health concern, other places are seeing their obesity rates increase, propping up the global average.
- "Over the past four decades, we have transitioned from a world in which underweight prevalence was more than double that of obesity, to one in which more people are obese than underweight," according to a study published in The Lancet.
- By 2025, one-fifth of adults around the world are forecast to be obese, including 40% of adults in the U.S.
- Related tickers: NUTR, PLNT, WTW, NTRI, FIT, HLF, VVUS, ARNA, GNC, MED, NATR, OREX, LTM, FINL
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:09 PM
- Medifast (NYSE:MED): Q4 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $61.31M (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.67M.
Thu, Mar. 10, 6:06 AM
- Medifast (NYSE:MED) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.25%
- Payable May 10; for shareholders of record March 21; ex-div March 17.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 10:05 AM
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:03 PM
- Medifast (MED +1.4%) initiated with Hold rating and $32 (10% upside) price target by Wunderlich.
- Kite Pharma (KITE +4.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $70 (51% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- STAAR Surgical (STAA +0.3%) initiated with Hold rating by Benchmark.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR -2.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (57% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN +7.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $25 (574% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- CVS Health (CVS +1.3%) initiated with Outperform rating and $108 (14% upside) price target by Baird.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA +1.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $96 (22% upside) price target by Baird.
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT +0.6%) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $100 (0% upside).
- Stryker (SYK +1.8%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Brean Capital. Price target is $115 (16% upside).
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR -0.7%) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $15 (50% upside) from $20.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY +1.9%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Berenberg. Price target raised to $77 (24% upside) from $74.
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals (OMED -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink. Price target lowered to $11 (23% upside) from $27.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +0.6%) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $400 (4% downside risk) from $525.
Dec. 16, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Medifast (NYSE:MED) declares its first-ever quarterly dividend of $0.25/share, resulting in an annual dividend yield of 3.34%
- The dividend are payable on Feb. 10 to shareholders on record of Dec. 28
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:51 PM
- Medifast (NYSE:MED): Q3 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $65.94M (-4.5% Y/Y) misses by $1.06M.
- Shares -0.66%.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME