Xura (Formerly Comverse) Has Undergone A Radical Transformation
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Fri, Apr. 15, 6:36 AM
- Xura (NASDAQ:MESG): Q4 Adjusted EBITDA of $14M.
- Revenue of $82M vs. consensus est. of $81.02M.
Dec. 15, 2015, 7:27 AM
- Xura (NASDAQ:MESG): Q3 Adj. EBITDA of $14M.
- Revenue of $82M (+26.2% Y/Y) misses by $5.05M.
Sep. 9, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Comverse (NASDAQ:CNSI): Q2 EPS of -$0.55 may not be comparable to consensus of -$1.12.
- Revenue of $61.63M (-17.8% Y/Y) beats by $17.13M.
Jun. 24, 2015, 2:48 PM
Jun. 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
Jun. 15, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Comverse (NASDAQ:CNSI): Q1 EPS of -$1.83 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.18.
- Revenue of $45.7M (-29.8% Y/Y)
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:31 PM
- Along with its FQ2 results, Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX) announces it's buying "a substantial majority" of Comverse's (NASDAQ:CNSI) business support systems (BSS) outsourcing unit assets for $272M in cash. The deal is expected to close before the end of September. Globes previously reported Amdocs was in talks to buy Comverse's billing services ops for $300M-$400M.
- Amdocs declares the purchase allows it to diversify its global customer base, "particularly in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Europe, and including Europe's cable and satellite market." Following the deal, Comverse will be exclusively focused on digital services.
- Amdocs and Comverse are unchanged AH for now.
Apr. 21, 2015, 3:39 PM
- Israel's Globes reports Comverse (CNSI +6.8%) is in advanced talks to sell its billing services ops to Amdocs (DOX +0.9%) for $300M-$400M.
- The report follows a deal between Comverse and Indian outsourcing firm Tech Mahindra that involves the transfer of hundreds of employees from Comverse's Digital Services unit.
- Comverse has spiked higher on the report; shares jumped 5 days ago following a Q1 beat. JPMorgan argues a deal would make strategic/financial sense for Amdocs, but reiterates a Neutral rating.
Apr. 16, 2015, 7:07 AM
- Comverse (NASDAQ:CNSI): Q4 EPS of $0.45 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.04.
- Revenue of $119.73M (-28.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.82M.
Dec. 10, 2014, 7:05 AM
- Comverse (NASDAQ:CNSI): Q3 EPS of $0.04 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.21.
- Revenue of $123.12M (-23.3% Y/Y) beats by $9.12M.
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:24 AM
Sep. 9, 2014, 7:15 AM
- Comverse (NASDAQ:CNSI): Q2 EPS of -$0.75 misses by $0.60.
- Revenue of $115.32M (-32.1% Y/Y) misses by $4.35M.
Jun. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 9, 2014, 9:13 AM
Jun. 9, 2014, 8:11 AM
- Comverse (CNSI): Q1 EPS of -$0.72 misses by $0.66.
- Revenue of $119.1M (-23.6% Y/Y) beats by $5.8M.
Apr. 15, 2014, 12:47 PM