MFRI Incorporated Needs To Enhance Shareholder Value Now
Carl Dinger III
Carl Dinger III
Fri, Jun. 10, 5:20 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:27 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:58 PM
- MFRI +16.4% after announcing plans to sell its filtration businesses, including TDC Filter Manufacturing, Nordic Air Filtration, A/S and related assets, and plans to sell its domestic fabric filter business in Winchester, Va.
- MFRI says the sales follow a competitive bidding process as part of its program to optimize its strategic focus and portfolio.
- MFRI expects the transactions to be accretive to Q4 earnings by $0.10-$0.15/share.
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Dec. 8, 2015, 8:36 AM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): Q3 EPS of $0.83
- Revenue of $66.32M (+51.3% Y/Y)
Sep. 18, 2015, 8:36 AM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): Q2 EPS of -$0.33
- Revenue of $40.06M (-24.9% Y/Y)
Jun. 12, 2015, 8:36 AM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): Q1 EPS of -$0.64
- Revenue of $37.67M (-36.7% Y/Y)
Apr. 15, 2015, 8:38 AM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): FQ4 EPS of -$0.68
- Revenue of $38.14M (-28.6% Y/Y)
Dec. 9, 2014, 8:05 AM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): Q3 EPS of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $43.8M (-24.5% Y/Y).
Sep. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Sep. 9, 2014, 4:23 PM
- MFRI (NASDAQ:MFRI): Q2 EPS of $0.20
- Revenue of $53.37M (-12.2% Y/Y)
Jun. 10, 2014, 8:11 AM
- MFRI (MFRI): Q1 EPS of $0.57.
- Revenue of $59.5M (+8.8% Y/Y).
Apr. 15, 2014, 12:47 PM
Apr. 15, 2014, 8:11 AM
- MFRI (MFRI): FQ4 EPS of -$0.08.
- Revenue of $53.4M (+45.6% Y/Y).
Dec. 9, 2013, 11:59 AM
- MFRI (MFRI): Q3 EPS of $0.95.
- Revenue of $58M (+23% Y/Y). (PR)
Sep. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
MFRI, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells piping and leak detection systems. It operates through two segments: Piping Systems and Filtration Products. The Piping Systems segment engineers, designs, manufactures and sells specialty piping and leak detection and location systems. This segment's... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Pollution & Treatment Controls
Country: United States
Other News & PR