Carl Dinger III
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:58 PM
- MFRI +16.4% after announcing plans to sell its filtration businesses, including TDC Filter Manufacturing, Nordic Air Filtration, A/S and related assets, and plans to sell its domestic fabric filter business in Winchester, Va.
- MFRI says the sales follow a competitive bidding process as part of its program to optimize its strategic focus and portfolio.
- MFRI expects the transactions to be accretive to Q4 earnings by $0.10-$0.15/share.
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Sep. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Apr. 15, 2014, 12:47 PM
Sep. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 12, 2013, 9:05 AM
- MFRI, Inc (MFRI): Q2 EPS of $0.62 vs. -$0.20 IN 2Q12.
- Revenue of $62M vs. 43M in 2Q12.
- Shares +10% premarket. (PR)
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 19, 2013, 12:26 PM
MFRI (MFRI +12%) pops as the company announces $55M in new orders, including additions to two landmark projects in Saudi Arabia and piping to support the construction of flow lines in the Gulf of Mexico. The company noted however, that $25M of the orders were already reported in its Q1 backlog.| Jun. 19, 2013, 12:26 PM